Imagine 36# - Theme Park

Start from the beginning

"I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANT YOU. DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO? I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANT YOU. DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO?" Robert sang at the top of his lungs making exaggerated gestures as he continued to dance excessively.

"OH, DID I SAY TOO MUCH? I'M SO IN MY HEAD WHEN WE'RE OUT OF TOUCH. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANT YOU. DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO?" Zach joined Robert singing at the top of their lungs whilst moving constantly to the rhythm.

"It's like everything you say is a sweet revelation." you sang the beginning of the second verse.

"All I wanna do is get into your head" Alex continued the song with a huge grin expanding over his face.

"Yeah we could stay alone, you and me, in this temptation." Austin added whilst bopping his head to the beat.

"Sipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, baby."  Zach sang with all of you.

"LATE NIGHT, WATCHING TELEVISION BUT HOW'D WE GET IN THIS POSITION?" Robert begun to scream making yall roll down the windows.

"IT'S WAY TOO SOON, I KNOW THIS ISN'T LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Austin yelled, anticipation floating around in the atmosphere.

Everyone went silent and looked at you, waiting for you to say the next line.

"But I need to tell you something" you said whilst wiggling your eyebrows.

"I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANT YOU. DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO? I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AND I WANT YOU. DO YOU WANT ME? DO YOU WANT ME TOO?"  you all begun to sing at the top of your lungs clearly having fun already.

After the song ended, you guys had arrived at the theme park and you could feel the eagerness in the atmosphere.

You all ran out of the car and joined the queue to get your tickets that will allow you all to go on any ride you wish to go to.

When you all had your tickets, Robert decided he wanted to try out the Smiler.

"Are you seriously going on that? Last time there was an accident on it and some teenagers got really badly injured." Alex tried to reason with Robert but he was determined to go on it so you all just let him do what he wanted.

"You know what? YOLO. See ya in the after life." Robert yelled as he ran up to a group of children who were waiting to go on the same ride.

"Let's hope he'll be alright" you said slightly unsure if to pull him out of the queue.

"We can all go on Oblivion whilst Robert's on the Smiler?" Zach suggested whilst pointing to a rollercoaster that was filling the air with screams from the people currently on it.

You all agreed to go on Oblivion, you squelling at every drop, Zach closing his eyes for most of it whilst pulling the wierdest faces, Austin laughing like a maniac at each turn the rollercoaster took and Alex crying at the speed of every movement.

By the time you all hopped off the ride, Robert stood outside the Smiler, extremely pale almost like he'd seen a ghost.

"Rob you okay?" Austin asked beginning to worry about his friend's health.

"That was terrifying and at one point the ride stopped due to technical difficulties and I wanted to get off but they wouldn't let me" Robert explained with pure fear in his eyes as he slightly begun to shake at the memory.

"So basically you shit your pants" Alex summarised with a small chuckle.

"Look who's talking the one who was crying throughout the whole ride on Oblivion" Zach commented whilst rolling his eyes.