Imagine 14# - Singing to you

Imagine Austin serenading you:

You were Austin's BFF. YES THE Austin Mahone. You go on tour with him and his other friends Alex,Robert and Zach.

You,Alex,Zach,Robert and Austin were backstage and there were 3 minutes till Austin had to preform.

Alex: Good luck Austin. Impress them with your talent!

Robert: And Blow them away *he gave Austin a wink*

Zach: And dance like a boss.

You just stood there quietly and smiling in encouragement.

Austin: Thanks guys i would be no where if it wasn't for your encouragement. i love you guys.

We then had a group hug and Austin then left to preform on stage.

-----WHILE AUSTIN'S PREFORMING-------

You: he is soo talented.

Alex: i know right I'm happy that he likes you cause you guys are perfect together.

You were confused at what Alex said.

Robert: DUDE did you just hear what you said???? Austin is going to kill you...

Zach: Alex you're always spilling things out when you don't notice *Zach put his hand over his face*

Alex: oops......

You: Alex is it true what you said about Austin liking me??? *you blushed*

Alex: ummmmm..........

*Austin stopped singing and said he had a surprise*

Austin: Right now I'm gonna bring out a girl who means THE world to me. She's beautiful,funny,shy but very fun to be with.Please don't hate her cause she stole my heart cause if she makes me happy you all should be happy for me.*Austin looked at you standing behind the stage and smiled*

You: Alex is he talking about me?

*Alex just shrugged his shoulders and made a motion saying that he has said enough.*

Austin: Her name is {y/n}. come up on the stage {y/n}.

You then went up on stage and the fans cheered for you which was weird.

Austin led you to a stool and motioned you to sit down on it so you did.

Austin held your hand.

Austin: {y/n} i know this is probably really weird for you but i cant deny that i love you soo i wanted to sing this song for you *Austin gave you a wink*

You started to blush.

Austin serenaded you with the song 11:11. You had a smile from ear to ear. but you couldn't help it,

(song in the Multimedia on the right and picture of him at the concert)

When he finished singing you had a huge smile.

Austin: {y/n} i love you with all my heart and i was wondering if you love me back. so do you?

You: Austin I've loved you since the moment that i met you but i didn't want to ruin our friendship and I'm proud to say that i love you with ALL my heart too. *you smiled*

Austin: that means there's another question i want to ask you.....

*you nodded your head for him to go on*

Austin: will you be my girlfriend for eternity?

You: Yes,Forever and Always.

All the Mahomies cheered for you and Austin to kiss.

Austin slowly leaned towards you and you leaned towards him and your lips slowly connected making the kiss perfection.

After that you and Austin waved good bye to the Mahomies and you and Austin walked backstage with your hands together.

Austin then took you to his dressing room. You sat next to each other on the couch that was there.

Austin: {y/n} i promise you that i will treat you like a princess and love you like a queen and I will NEVER EVER brake your heart and you don't have to worry about anything cause your heart is in my hands.*he smiled at you sweetly*

You: Austin i love you.

Austin: I love you more.

Then your lips made a connection for the second time. It felt like heaven.

That Kiss was Perfection.

Hope you liked that!!! :D

8 votes and 4 comments for the next update ;)

Love you all. xx