mina was sleeping peacefully and a string of saliva was on the corner of her lip. she takes the blanket and rolls to another side while whining as the sunlight fell on her.

but her sleep didn't last long as four small hands tapped her rapidly and she Irritatetly woke up and sits on the bed. rubbing her eyes she looks at the twins. a small smile comes to her dry lips and she whispers a good morning but her mood immediately gets replaced by tension as she hears Taewoon words.

"mina aunt, where is mom!?" mina breathes heavily. she was tired yesterday and she slept the moment she made the twins sleep. she started to look for her mobile.

Taking the mobile from the floor under the bed she sees the time 8:15 AM she checked the contacts but she couldn't find y/n calling her. mina gets tensed up and she looks at the twins gulping.

"y..you guys should __" "where is mom!?" Taeyeon says. taking a deep breath mina stands up from bed "you guys should get ready for school, go fast and ready I will make breakfast" mina says seriously while glaring at them.

Taeyeon was about to say something but Taewoon held her hand and they both went out of the room. mina knows about twins very well. they will definitely introgress her.

she changes her expression and gets panic and started to look for y/n. "fuck, how can you manage a cold face y/n" saying that to herself she looks under the bed "y/n, are you there!?" she looks inside the cupboard "y/n, your here right!?"

she even checks the dustbin but couldn't find her. mina runs out of the room and goes towards the bathroom y/n is not there so she goes back to the room.

Taking her mobile she try to call y/n but she still couldn't call her as it was switched off. mina holds her head in frustration but the twins come inside again. all well ready

before they say anything mina runs out of the room and started to prepare breakfast. her hands are shaking but she was doing it.

"aunt mina, my mom!?" Taewoon asks "your mom went to deliver the desserts to a home this early morning" she managed to say this.

"but she didn't say anything like that to us," Taeyeon says. yes, it's true y/n says them if she leaves the house. "yes, I don't think it__" cutting off Taewoon's words mina pushed a piece of bread into his mouth.

she serve the toast, egg and milk to them "eat fast you guys need to go school and she doesn't want to disturb your sleep, So, yeah she's gone early"

pushing the twins to their teacher mina faked a smile and runs outside the school. this school is big it has elementary, and primary school together.

she calls Jean as she sits inside her car.

| ON CALL |

Jean: mina soeur,

mina: where are you!?

Jean: I come to take the vehicle, soeur.

mina: Jean, is y/n with you!!?

Jean: no, why!? Is la soeur, is not at home!?

mina: no, I was at home, I was about to go to y/n and that's why I'm asking you /nervous laugh/ ok, have a nice day at college, bye

mina hung up the call before Jean say something. she calls Min for help.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

y/n pov

throbbing pain shoots through my head. moaning in pain I slowly open my eyes and try to touch myself but I couldn't and I felt my hands tied up tightly behind my back so do my legs also. I was sitting on a chair.