My tears mingle with the almost dried rainwater and my gasping wails echoe around the gravestones.

The pain that was flowing from me right now was as palpable as the frigid fall wind.

However, the sad thing was that no one could comfort me.

I'm so exhausted please just tell me what is going on.

Sharp pain lances through my head and colorful spots flash right in front of my eyes, it feels like my whole body has been beaten, every movement causing some muscle or bone to ache.

"Jungkook..." I whimper.

Why am I calling his name? This it it, I need to get into a mental asylum now.

Wait...jungkook yeah he knows. He knew my real name without me telling him and he also looked as if he was hiding something when I mentioned my real dad, yes he is my last hope.

But what if he lies to me as well...like everyone has till now. I wish my brain would function properly and tell me more about my past dang it.

As I start sinking deeper into my thoughts, I get taken aback by some loud foosteps, whoever was coming up the passageway seemed to be either large and heavily armed or a gang leader who considers themselves untouchable, okay I guess I know who it is now.

Before I get to even think about how I'm going to react, the rusty gate creaks open irritatingly before slamming close.

Satan's name and devil's spot, he is here.

I need to try and be as calm as possible with jungkook, win his trust so he can tell everything he knows about me. After that, I'll find a way to escape and go back home for asking questions to mister kang about the night my apa died.

Wiping my tears away, I gradually lift my gaze forward to see the young man walking towards me while fixing his jacket along with two bags in his hands, he wasn't looking at me but instead trying to fix his bangs which gives me the golden opportunity to put my feet which were curled up down, sitting in a proper posture.

I clear my throat and start fiddling with my fingers as he approaches closer.

Why do I feel so awkward around him all of a sudden.

Noticing me looking uneasy, jungkook chuckles darkly before bending his knees to meet my level while his hands drop the plastic bags on the wooden plank.

"Did you cry?" He asks, putting his hand inside his pocket to pull out some keys.

Rubbing my eyes aggressively, I crinkle my nose whose tip I bet was still red which hinted that I had been crying.

"No"

"Then look at me"

Biting my lower lip in nervousness not really required, I meet his eyes just like he told me to.

I get a a little surprised at his expression though, I don't know why I was expecting a cocky smirk but he instead was looking worried.

I'm not sure about why he was worried but he did look like it.

"Are you having a fever?" He tilts his head before resting his palm on my temple to measure my temperature.