Finals, Time Out

*Wesley's P.O.V*

The puck wrapped around the boards and Leo picked it up. The puck got stuck on his feet, and he fought for it. Not able to find it.

I looked around the ice trying to find the weak side when it happened.

Randy was sprinting towards Leo.

Oh no you don't you bitch.

I sprinted towards Randy but I realized quickly that I couldn't get there fast enough so I hit the brakes. If I couldn't get there in time, I would let him get there, pin Leo, then I would take the puck. Leave the ice mostly open.

But as Randy approached Leo, I realized he had no idea Randy was coming.

I opened my eyes wide and began skating again as I watched Leo do the number one thing you should not do.

He put his head down, for just a moment to look for the puck. To find it at his feet.

"Leo!"

It was to late, Randy made contact. For once in his life, it was a clean hit, but that didn't matter. A sound came out of Leo's mouth that made me panic. I skated to him faster.

"Leo!"  I shouted again as he fell to the ground.

His body fell down into a slump, Randy stood there. Meaning to hurt someone he had no problem with, but he didn't and it shocked him.

"Get back! Move!" I shouted shoving Randy back.

He stumbled back as I dropped to my knees Next to Leo.

Crowds of people started to come around me and Leo, Jack was yelling, then Carter was yelling.

"Hey buddy, you ok?" I said softly next to him while taking off my gloves then my helmet.

"It was a clean hit!" I heard someone yell but I didn't look up instead I kept looking at Leo.

"C'mon buddy awnser me." I said, resisting every urge to shake him.

I opened my mouth to tell him to talk to me again, but was cut short when a muffled overwhelming sob came from his mouth.

I could feel everyone around me freeze as the sob came out. I even froze, the sob sounding identical to when Leah had her melt down about gymnastics.

I felt tears start to sting in my eyes.

Everywhere I go someone gets hurt by Randy.

"Leo?" I questioned trying not to sound worried.

"Ow" was the only word I could make out as Leo let out a sob again, he kept his eyes squeezed shut.

"Wes I-" Randy said behind me.

I didn't let him finish, for the first time I took my eyes off of Leo and looked at Randy.

"Don't you dare try and apologize! I don't want to hear the words that come out of your mouth! Everything! Every person I like you go off and hurt them! There is no need! So fuck off Randy I don't want to hear it! I'm coming for you! You better know that you just hurt a little brother and the big sister is not going to be happy about it! So back up and watch you're fucking back you bitch!"

"Wes, quite." Leo managed to get out.

I turned from Randy to Leo who looked less in pain but still pretty bad.

Out of no where coach squatted down on the other side of Leo.

"How you feeling kid?"

"Like shit"