Welcome to Monte Carlo!

Start from the beginning

Armando's Pov (the same hour)

"You had one job. One specific job. And you can't do it! How can you be so incompetent?! You know what happens to people who disobey me, to stupid people like you?" I swear to God that I'm losing every piece of control that I still have.

"I'm sorry boss. It didn't cross my mind that he would know Martin. And more, that he would tell someone. He got me drunk and-"

"I don't fucking care about your excuses. You told him my real identity. Now, I have to meet with that idiot to negotiate because he sent me a letter to a meeting this evening at the Casino."

"Please forgive me boss."

"Hahaha. Do you hear that Amerigo? How more stupid can he get? Hm! We are in the air, we are on a plane, I won't kill you here, instead, you will come with us to that meeting."

"Mr. Rossi, the plane will land in 15 minutes." The pilot announces.

"Fine, thank you."

"Armando?"

"Yes, Amerigo."

"Martin's Mafia is french. We are on his territory, it doesn't matter it's not France. He has men in the French Riviera, not only in the country. We should always keep an eye open. But I tell you from now, if that idiot tries something, I will kill him. I don't fear him."

"We are in the Mafia, Amerigo. We are nowhere safe. We, ourselves, are the danger." 

"I guess you are right."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
2

hours later
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"So, this is the famous casino, huh? I've expected it bigger."

"I always tell you, don't expect anything Amerigo. Now let's go inside."

"Bon soir, gentlemen! How may I help you?"

"We are looking for 'La Chambre 00', we have an invitation from A. Martin." I say and it seems that he understood the message.

"Yes, of course, sir. Monsieur Martin is waiting for you. Follow me please."

La Chambre 00 is the last room of the first floor. There are bodyguards at the door, not surprised. He opens it and there is Martin and leaves the room.

"The famous Armando Rossi. And of course, Amerigo Greco. What a pleasure, gentlemen. Please have a seat. Paul, give them a drink."

"Cut the bullshit Albert. I don't have much time and I have business to do." I say threateningly.

"Well then, I know about you two. I know about your Mafia. You are the Don of the Italian Mafia."

"And?"

"I have a proposition for you."

"What makes you think I would want a deal with you?"

"As you know, the French Mafia always wanted to work with the Italian Mafia, but we never knew the real boss. I will speak clearly. Let's be partners, let's cooperate, you can transit easily France and me Italy we both win."

"The Italian Mafia didn't thought to operate with yours." Says Amerigo reading my brain, because I was going to say the same thing.

"We can change that, we can be allies, make Europe more influential."

"Europe is already known for one Mafia, and that is The Italian Mafia. The biggest, cruelest and most dangerous Mafia." I say menacingly. I would never make a deal with him. He thinks we don't know about the human trafficking and prostitution rings that he runs. The Italian Mafia would never accept something like this under my control or Amerigo's. Even if we are what we are, we still have morals and don't force ourselves on girls or women.

"Don't underestimate me, Armando. You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Listen me carefully Albert. You are in no position to threaten me. Don't forget your place and who you are talking to." I get off of the chair and with Amerigo start heading outside.

We arrive at our car and I hear a small 'meow'. I look around and I see a ginger cat staring at me. God, I hate cats. How did appear here a cat. And this is the moment when the cat jumps and lands in my arms. Fucking cats. Amerigo laughs at me knowing about my liking for cats.

"Stop laughing Amerigo."

"Why? Is so funny! Oh Mio Dio! I've never seen you holding a cat in your arms!"

"Shut up! Don't say anything." Let's see if this cat has a name on the collar. I see that it has a luxurious collar, with gold and something engraved. 'Lola'. "Her name is Lola."

"Ooo, so it's a she. Even female cats like you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See dear bestie?
Lola has a big and important role here.
Hope you liked it! 💋