Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous

Start from the beginning

But to be honest I was scared. What if this were all true? If this was supposed to be a joke then it's not funny. I looked around the hallways but still, no one is there so I just stuffed the scary note in my pocket and proceeded to the Cafeteria.

-----

"WHAT?!" Shane hissed at me snatching the scary note from my hand as he scanned it. The others looked at it as well and they all gasped in shock while Sean just sat in his seat looking guilty like he just murdered someone.

"Guys, really, maybe it was just a sick joke and-" I said but was cut off by Shane

"Joke? Well it's not funny at all! Even the letter C?! like is this serious? YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST AMNESIA THAN RACHAEL MCADAMS IN THE VOW?!" Shane whisper-yelled at me

"I'm gonna kill that bastard who sent that fvcking note!" Kaleb bumped his fist on the table making some of the milk shakes spill from the carton.

"I'm not John Lenon why is this happening?" Sean mumbled and I sat down beside him rubbing his back.

"It's okay, I'm not scared" Okay I lied but I just don't want to see Sean stressing himself just because of this stupid note.

"No it's not, what if something happens to you? It will all be my fault" He whispered and I just gave him a reassuring smile that says "Everything will be fine".

"If something happens to Spencer I'll blame you for it" Kaleb hissed at Sean. Sean didn't respond to what Kaleb said and I just looked worriedly at Kaleb. Is he really worried about me? I glanced at Shane as he shuffled uncomfortably.

"No Kaleb you're not blaming anyone because this..." I raised the scary note in front of him, "This is nothing" I ripped in front of him. "So let's just go back to eating and continue our day and pretend that THIS never happened agree?" I stated making them nod in unison.

"Where's Jasmin?" I asked them

"Oh Jared's taking her with some fancy restaurant, they're skipping school today" Oh. Well I guess I have no choice but to be happy with Jasmin's relationship with Jared. All thanks to Shane, the love cupid.

"Where's Dean?" I asked them a little bit worried since I haven't seen him this morning.

"I don't know he said he's just going to his car on the parking lot, he must've forget something there" Kaleb said and I nodded and went back to eating. Maybe I'm just gonna se him later.

-----

The last bell ring so fast and I quickly grabbed my bag and trotted my way towards my locker. I stopped in front of my locker and I stared at it before I opened it. There's no scary note. Good. I put my books back in the locker and grabbed my English book since we have homework and maybe I'm just gonna finish it later tonight.

I was walking towards the exit of the school when I received a text message. Hhmmm must be Dean? I opened the message and I nearly dropped my phone when I saw the text AND THE PICTURE ATTACHED. The picture was taken when I was eating at the cafeteria with Kaleb, Sean, and Shane. I was massaging Sean's back, probably comforting him.

From: Blocked Number

One by One, first off Dean.

Oh and don't forget... this should be kept secret or else...

I was terrified at the moment. What is happening? Sean and I aren't even dating or together in that matter! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME! Seriously this is some sick twisted psycho biatch who is obsessed with Sean Richard Haynes.

I was breathing hard and looking around the hallways looking for Dean. Where is he! I feel like I'm gonna break down any second now, if anything happens to Dean I will blame myself for it.

I ran to the hallways shoving some of the students and ignoring their curses. I looked in every boys bathroom but I failed to see Dean. I want to call Sean or Kaleb for help but I remembered that this should be a secret.

My hands are shaking, my whole body is trembling and I just want to find where Dean is. I pursed my lips and dialed Dean's number.

"C'mon pick up Dean please, please, please" I whispered worriedly. After about 5 rings Dean picked up the phone, Thank God!

"Oh my gosh Dean WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled at the phone, desperate to know where he is.

"H-hello?" Dean whispered through the phone while coughing.

"DEAN ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE YOU RIGHT NOW PLEASE TELL ME!" I screamed, c'mon Dean tell me right now!

"I-I'm at t-the shower r-room" Dean stuttered and that's my cue to hang up and go get him.

I ran down the stairs and to the ground floor since the boys shower room is located down there. I pushed the doors open and quickly saw Dean laying down there on a cold, wet tiled floor while coughing.

"Oh my gosh Dean who did this to you?!" I said while leaning down on him. Dean noticed me and I swear I was close to crying as I saw his scared eyes. I hugged him tightly and moments later he was hugging me back.

"Tell me what happened please" I said as I helped him to sit up. He coughed one more time and he glanced at me, he furrowed his eyebrows and he brushed his thumbs on my cheek to wipe my tears away. I didn't realize I was crying right now so I just wipe it myself.

"I was just on my way back to the cafeteria but someone knocked the back of my head making me faint" He said I quickly pulled him to a tight hug again. I can't believe the threat was real! THE SCARY NOTE WAS REAL!

"I'm so worried about you" I said as tears are streaming down my face while I rest my head on his shoulder, sobbing. I can't believe all of this. This is a cruel and sick thing to do.

"Thanks for saving me Spence" Dean said while caressing my back.

This is not High School I'm attending to, this is hell school. So many twisted psycho b!tches around here. I'm not letting that "A" person win! I'm gonna find him and I'm gonna kill him for hurting Dean!

----------

(A/N) SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

For this chapter, Give it 12+ VOTES and 10+ COMMENTS

I will upload the next chapter if the goal will be reached. VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY OTHER CHAPTERS TOO PLEASE, C'MON PEOPLE IT'S NOT THAT HARD?