Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous

Start from the beginning

I stopped by my locker and opened it with the combination. I grabbed my books and then suddenly an arm is weighing on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw none other than Sean, beaming at me and I noticed that his eyes are smiling too. Is that even possible? I just smiled back at him and closed my locker.

"So, anything interesting happened when I left your house?" He asked

"Yeah, it's called sleeping" I said and he just chuckled.

"Well did you dream about me?" I was a little surprised by his blunt question and I just blinked at him twice processing what he said.

"I'm kidding, anyway let's head to class before the gang appears and annoy the hell out of me" He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance and I just gave him a light chuckle. Sean's arm is still on my shoulder while we were walking to our class and girls are glaring at me while the other are gawking at Sean on how hot and handsome he is. Yes I said that WITHOUT A DOUBT. I mean look at him, those perfect cheek bones, piercing blue eyes, broad shoulders, slicked back, contagious smile, smoldering lips, edible body (yes don't hate me), perfect dark hair, and the way he dressed is kind of turning me on even more.

He's wearing a black leather jacket with a white V-Neck shirt inside and black jeans and black boots. He's pulling off the bad boy look isn't he? Well he's not a bad boy when he's with me. Want to know why? Because... I CAN MAKE THE BAD GUYS GOOD FOR A WEEKEND, yes, it's a Blank Space reference, you have a problem bish?

Well it's not weekend today but still. We arrived inside the classroom just in time exactly when the bell rings. I sat down on my usual seat at the back and so did Sean. Some students are glancing at the two of us but Sean doesn't seem to care, well it's nothing new to him but for me it is. I didn't even realize that Kaleb is sitting beside me now... wait that's not his desk?

"Hey Beautiful" Kaleb winked playfully at me and I just shook my head. I don't tolerate that kind of behavior when you're dating someone and you're flirting with someone else. And it's a bad case for me since Shane is my Identical Twin.

Our English teacher handed out our activity for this week and I looked at the piece of paper in front of me. It says, "Create an essay about your future/dreams" well this is a piece of cake. I heard Kaleb and Sean groaned in annoyance and I just chuckled at them.

"Now I expect the essay worksheets to be submitted on Monday okay? So you probably have the whole weekend to make it, that's for you Mr. Wright and Mr. Haynes" They looked up from the Teacher and they both nodded in unison. You see, Kaleb and Sean are not the brightest students in English and other subjects. Well what do you expect from the jocks?

So once again our English teacher discussed about the Subject-Verb agreement, Tenses, and Gerunds, to refresh all our knowledge. What is this? Middle school or something?

Second and Third period went fast and so the lunch bell rang and we all scattered to the hallways. I dropped by my locker first to return my books and grab the remaining books for the next subjects but my attention snapped at the note that was sticking on the back of my locker door and I quickly snatched it.

I looked around the hallways and saw no one since it was lunch, they were all probably at the cafeteria or somewhere. I opened the note and my eyes widen at the sight

STAY AWAY FROM SEAN OR...

A. I will ruin HIS life
B. I will ruin YOUR life
C. I SWEAR YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST AMNESIA THAN RACHEL MCADAMS IN THE VOW

- A

I didn't even told anyone that I watched Pretty Little Liars besides Shane and Jasmin. Is this a threat or an ultimatum? Obviously it's a threat but really? Freaking "A" is on me now? I don't even know who "A" is in Pretty Little Liars but whoever sent this note to my locker was a complete psycho and has a severe obsession with Sean.