Chapter 15

Jin woke up and saw Namjoon sitting on a stool in front of him

It took him seconds to realize where he was, and next second he sprang out of the cozy bed.

Hey hey hey calm down.

He started panicking- where is Taehyung, tell me where is he ???

Please relax Jin , he is safe with Jungkook, he won't hurt him cause he loves him, he will do anything to protect him.
Just like, I'll do anything to protect you, even if you'll not do the same for me.. ( Namjoon said with sad expression)

Jin closes his eyes, fists his hand, he tried to ignore Namjoon for a while now, how can he accept or even acknowledge something so surprising, he considers himself a man, and he always dreamt of having a wife, a girl, not a boy. He never imagined that he can interest a male ever. He is not homophobic but he is just straight.

I'd like to go also I'm interested in girls, I am straight,  I don't know what interested you but I never intended to make you fall for me  if that's what you meant by b-bewitched...

I am sure you'll find a good partner, who will love you back.
You deserve the best, you deserve the l- love. Good luck with that.

Namjoon smiled and asked - Aren't you the best ?

W-what do you mean?

You are the epitome of beauty Jin, when I first saw you I couldn't take my eyes off you.
You captivated me, my attention in such a way that thinking about you all the time became my habit. You think I am gay no, I'm not, I never knew I was into boys until I saw you I couldn't control my heartbeats, you consumed my mind all the time Jin.

Jin was speechless. Does It mean that you gave me this job just because you love me ?

No Jin, I gave you this job because you were the most deserving amongst all of those who applied for that subject. But I won't lie that when it was your turn I took your interview instead of head incharge of that day because I wanted to meet you personally, wanted to know you more.

Namjoon grabs his hand and said desperately- If you'll stop seeing us from the lenses of gender, then you'll find that love Is the most wonderful feeling in the world and you are not just into boys or girls, you are love with a person, only a single person. Ultimately love is love. It can be beyond genders. Please give me a chance please Jin.

I am just a normal professor i-im no special. You'll find yourself a better person than me.

Oh darling you are, you are special to me, you are most handsome man and you know that too..

But still you can try again to love someone who will love you back.

Is that a rejection ? ( Namjoon asked with the most saddest expression)

Jin felt that sadness but what can he do ?

Sorry I can't give you false hope, Jin takes his hands back from Namjoon's grip.

I'll take my leave and I am sorry again, you are a good person you really are but maybe this is the only destiny that we were never meant to be.

Jin stood up from bed and start walking towards the door.

Suddenly a hand yanked Jin and he was shoved near a wall, his hand was gripped tightly by Namjoon.

Oh my- Wh- what are you doing ?

Namjoon's demeanor changed to an evil one , his voice was deep and octave low.
He smirks - you know Jin i believe that there is no such thing as destiny, I am a maker of my own destiny. I love how innocently you think Jin, you thought that I bring you here just to let you go so easily?

Jin struggles to free himself. Please try to understand I- do-don't have any feelings for you, I am straight.

Oh really ? Why don't you prove it ?

Means?

Means that if you don't have any feelings for me then prove it.

How can I prove such thing ? What you expect me to do, sign a document to declare that I don't love you ? Tell me how can I prove it?

Like this and with that Namjoon connected his lips with Jin. Jin was fixated. He was just being given the 100th kiss of his life. Previous 99 kisses were given by Jin to his own self through mirror. (😂)

_____________________________________________

Hope you guys loved this cahpter 💟💖
I'll update next chapter soon ☺
I love Namjin ❤