Chapter 6

Namjoon- ahem, um I- I think am not sure if I could find him or not

Jin sighed - But you just told me , that you have sources to find anyone ...

Namjoon- I-i will tr-try.

Jin knew something's fishy, he won't let it slide.

I don't want to teach without him.

Namjoon- it's biasness .

Jin - I am biased !! He is one of the brightest student , who will excel someday , he always makes me proud , the most hardworking person. I don't know why you aren't concerned. He's not here, I want to make sure he's alright.

Namjoon- ok ok I will look for him.

Jin eyes showed new emotions.
He hugged Joon - Thank you , thank you soo much.

..........................

Taehyung woke up but still eyes closed. He hugged his pillow tighter. He flinched.
His pillow this hard and puffed up.

Jungkook- that feels good ?

He opened his eyes, he shrieked..
Oh my god!!!
He was hugging Jungkook naked torso.
Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung- why are you here with me ?

Jungkook- how disappointing.. should I remind you what we did last night ?

Taehyung blinked then started fidgeting his fingers - no , don't.

Jungkook- I have important business today, I need to go to the office.

Taehyung- I-i want to go to college.

Jungkook- no, you're coming with me in my office. I can't miss your ethreal face.
Maybe I will kill less people today. Ha ha..

Taehyung jaw dropped.

Taehyung- pls I really love studying, I need to graduate pls. Especially I can't skip my environmental studies.

Jungkook raised his brows- I can get you degree right now If you want.

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief.

Jungkook- ok ok I got it , I will arrange personal tutoring with your favorite subject teacher.

Taehyung- Sir , don't take tuition.

Jungkook smirked - oh believe me he will..

Jungkook after bath and freshing up  got ready for the office and he took Taehyung with him.

Jungkook then entered his office.
Every eyes were on Taehyung. Jungkook glared at everyone as a warning..

He entered elevator, so pissed that others were staring at his precious baby.

Sudden rush of jealousy runs through his veins. He was tightening his hold on Tae's hand.

Taehyung whimpers.

Jungkook slammed Taehyung on the elevator,  as jungkook's office was on the top floor.

He kissed Taehyung aggressively. Taehyung struggles in his hold. But jungkook didn't let go. He kept kissing him.... until they arrived on their floor.

Jungkook adjusted his tie and then dragged crying Tae into his office.

Taehyung chest was heaving, trying to breathe........

Jungkook signaled him to sit on the couch and then offered him a glass of water.

Taehyung gulped down the water and relaxed a bit.

Jungkook- I ordered breakfast, it will be here, but for now take this phone ... you can use it to kill some time.

Taehyung nodded while wiping his tears.

After awhile he felt his eyes droopy and he slept.

Jungkook noticed and takes his phone from him and laid him into a comfortable position.

Then he noticed the Google searches which Taehyung did....

Jungkook- what on earth ? .........

_________________________________________

Hope you guys like it. It will take time to update next chapter.