Chapter 14

Jungkook reached his mansion and rested sleeping  Tae on his bed a genuine smile appeared on his face. He then headed  downstairs and entered his office. He took out a box in Words were carved
'MY WORLD' , he opened it and it was filled with toffee wrappers. He picked one of it and inspected it closely, smile never leaving his face.

Flashback
Jackson after cleaning the kitchen , take his necessary items, and bring it to the mansion he'll live with me.

Ok Boss.

That day when all his important belongings were shifted to jeon mansion he had a smug face , he knew that he will enjoy the company of sweet innocent boy who looked so gorgeous after stressful day of work as Ceo and Mafia.

He was so different other than those hoes who he selected for one night stands, they were all ready to throw themselves on him, seduce him, pleasure him but Tae .. he was different.

Childhood memories

Dad h-he was b-eg begging to not kill him.

So what !!!!

Jungkook shrieked as he heard such a srill and loud voice.

Where is he?

Jungook held his head down, thick tears blinding his eyes , blinking fast as it won't shed away.

He asked his men and they informed that he is still in kill room.

His father dragged jungkook with him...
His hands were trembling.

There that man was tied down with blood stains and bruises. Looked lifeless.

Here take this ( headed jungkook the gun ) kill him now.

Please n-no , I'll do it next time d-dad.

Jungkook i let it slide in 3 previous missions but you have to kill him this time , right now!!!!

Jungkook shake his head in denial.

His father took a gun and fired it on victims leg.

A loud scream was heard, and tears welled up in jungkook's eyes.

If you don't want him to suffer shoot him Jungkook , end his pain.

And then 1.... 2..... 3.... 4. . .5 ....6
All the bullets were shot simultaneously, resulting a lifeless man on the floor.

Well done , my son. You successfully killed your enemy. Next time don't hesitate to kill.

Jungkook nodded his face expressionless.

He ran to his room and discarded his blood stained shirt.

Worn a new shirt and jeans, his lips left a long sigh, he closed his eyes and same man whim he killed was haunting him like a bad dream.

He then goes out felling suffocated in his house where he killed a person.

He saw a park, he decided to see the sunset take his day at least a little better. Otherwise he would go insane.

He sat there in silence gazing at the orange ball on the sky spreading pinkish-orange hue. Present breeze was calming his restless mind.

Then silence was disturbed by a fake but hilarious voice.... sounded like a kid trying hard to sound natural.

Ho Ho Ho
I like cupcake lice
And I am hele to give you sulplise!!

Jungkook turned around and saw a kid wearing Santa clothes and fake white mustache, grinning wide with a bag.