Chapter 1

Knock knock

Knock knock

Namjoon - come in.
Jin enters.
Namjoons springs out of his chair, eyes twinkling with love his dimples are showing.

Namjoon- hello Jin ahem i mean professor Jin, please come take a seat.

Jin bowed and sat in front of him.
You called me ?

Namjoon- yes I just wanted to know how students are performing.

Jin- They are really intelligent and doing their best , but there's one student who is really interested in my subject. Kim Taehyung, he is so dilligent in his studies, he gives me hope that people are there who care for our mother nature. One day I saw in college canteen area , he was picking up garbage and disposing it.

Namjoon- hmm ( he kept smiling and staring Jin with his heart eyes)

Jin after telling him all he noticed the way, Namjoon was drooling.

Jin - hey are you okay ?

Namjoon- yes yes , you are really a hardworking professor. I really like the way you invest your time for others.

Jin- Thank you so much, I need to go, I have class.

Namjoon- yeah , see you later Jin .. I mean professor Jin.

Jin went out of the office and sighed.

What he wants... he calls me every now and then , only me , not any other professor.. asking about my health, students performance and all , is he that free?

He went to staff room took his essentials and reached his class. There he saw whole class empty , except one student.

Jin -Taehyung

Tae - Good afternoon sir ( he greeted with his boxy smile)

Jin - smiled Good morning, may I know where are others.

Taehyung- they are playing on playground.

Jin - you wait here , I will be right back.

Jin furiously ran to the announcement area turned on the mic and screams
- YAH!! IF I DONT FIND YOU ALL IN MY CLASS WITHIN 2 MINUTES YOU ALL WILL BE MARKED ABSENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR SEMESTER, YOU HEAR IT!!!! GET YOUR ASSES IN THE CLASSS RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

After the warth of professor Jin everybody ran to the class.

Jin after 2 minutes entered and saw them all sitting on their respective place.

Jin - never ever get on my nerves. This subject is so important and valuable.
Learn it or ....................... Just learn it okayy!

Students nodded.

Okay so today we are going to discuss about - Ozone depletion

Taehyung- wow, that's cool , he said while fixing his spectacles. ( hyperopia ,farsightedness)

Other students sat there, listening to Jin with boring eyes and Taehyung was taking notes.

After class

Taehyung- packed his stuffs and start walking to his rented flat, he hurried and and took his restaurant working ID grabs his necessities and headed towards the restaurant.

He reached the restaurant and worn his waiter dress and start taking orders. He was really formal and polite , very nice to everyone. Even the baddest customer would like to take order from only him.

That restaurant had , conference hall , meeting hall, so any big businessman would schedule their meeting there.

After taking ordered he served and , then he was told to serve , coffee to the people in meeting room , he went there , with 2 more waiters as he couldn't serve all of them alone.

He served and returned..

Someone else served the boss. ( you know who's the boss 😎)

Jungkook was smoking and was looking at some presentations about expanding his business,  he then bore his eyes on the aquarium where so many colorful fish were moving in a swift motion. Fish opening and closing their mouth for oxygen.

Jungkook smirked and asked one of the fish - you want some ? Hmm ?

And trowed a cigarette on Aquarium.

As meeting finished Tae got there to clean up but his blood boiled. He couldn't stop himself .

He saw a paper boat on the floor, and a half burnt cigarette on the aquarium,  where a fish was going to swallow that.
He with lot of struggle took it out and also the paper boat.

As THE JEON was heading towards his luxurious car, he ran behind him and said.......

________________________________________

Happy BTS 8th anniversary ❤
I hope you liked this chapter , stay tuned for the next.

Happy BTS 8th anniversary ❤I hope you liked this chapter , stay tuned for the next