・BV2 Ep. 1 Hawaii!!

Start from the beginning

The excitement in their eyes sparkled as they neared the airport, passing under the 'departures' sign. 

After checking in, the members made their way through the airport, finally boarding their Hawaiian Airlines flight. 

Minhee sat next to Jin in the front row of their section with Jimin and V a row behind them. RM, Suga, J-Hope, and Jungkook were seated a bit further back paired off in twos.

RM and Suga.

J-Hope and Jungkook.

Turning around in his seat, Jin blew a kiss to the camera causing Minhee to cackle at his antics as she attempted to lift her carry-on bag up to the over head bin. (Which she struggled greatly)

With her tongue lightly sticking out; up on her tippy toes, Minhee just couldn't do it. 

"Okay, round two-" She readjusted her posture before stretching as far as she could. 

This time, her hat tipped off her head as her shirt began to rise showing her mid-drift.

"Here-"

Turning, Minhee came face to face with Taehyung. He easily grabbed her bag and threw it above.

"Aishh, t-thank you Taehyungiee-"

Taehyung clicked his tongue followed by a wink as he bent down to pick up her hat; putting it on her head, messing up her bright ginger hair in the process.

The flight surprisingly went by smoothly. 

Minhee and Jin spent most of their time watching a drama they were currently obsessed with.

One by one, each member got off the plane. Instantly, the girl took off her jacket. It's was so freaking hot. 

"Welcome to Hawaii!"

"Oh wow, Jungkookie look-" Minhee nudged the boy as she pointed over to the airport operations staff giving out Lei's (Hawaiian flower necklaces) 

"Aloha, Aloha, thank you-" They bowed continuing down the ramp with bright smiles plastered on there faces

They were so excited.

But they weren't at the Big Island of Hawaii yet. Another flight was necessary. 

"These are amazing-" Hobi commented as he stuffed his face with small appetizers while waiting in the first class only zone. The airport staff were gracious enough to treat them to some famous Hawaiian snacks and beverages.

"Hyung-" Jungkook turned to the second eldest voice full of concern

"Yoongi Hyung-" He repeated finally catching his attention

"Minhee-ah doesn't look so good..."

As all the boys were chowing down; All Minhee could focus on was her toes. She was cuddling her sweater, mask up, hat tipped, covering her eyes. 

It was weird. She felt fine when they got off the plane, but whatever just hit her... hit her hard.

"Minhee-" Yoongi whispered, peaking under her hat to see her eyes closed

Letting out a little hum, She let the others know she was awake.

"I have a really bad headache-" Minhee rubbed her eyes before continuing

"Does anyone have some aspirin?"

While looking through their bags, Namjoon took off her hat and put a hand on her forehead. Unfortunately, each member came up empty handed. Why didn't they think to pack medicine?