❣️ THE RIGHT PATH (Part 2) ❣️

Începe de la început

Even though she got used to Nakuri. He was a bit impulsive but a sweet person! Still... no memories were in her mind. She only remembered those dreadful images of her parents and yet... there was no attachment to those faces. Nakuri did try to help her remember Kayn. But no matter how many times she heard his name, details always were engulfed in a fog.

Kayn... Who were you to me?

A sound made her turn around. It was Nakuri, no surprise there.

"Can I come in? "

"Yes, of course. "

(Y/N) turned to look at Nakuri. He had a kind face. A face she grew accustomed to.

"How is everything? "

"Well, I'm feeling just fine. It's just... I wish I can remember him... "

"I understand you. But may I ask something? "

"Y-yes? "

"Why do you insist on it so much? "

(Y/N) lowered her head, looking down at her hands.

"Did you saw him? He looked so hurt because of me. I feel just...horrible."

Nakuri looked down at her. He felt his heart sink. His selfish nature made him want to change the timeline. To make her his and only his. Just how he wished it happened. But... he couldn't. He wanted (Y/N's) love. But it wasn't meant to be this way. Not this life.

He let out a defeated sigh.

"He loved you... "

"W-what?.. "

"I-i never told you that. I thought that if I didn't then... then maybe I could change it but... but he did. He loved you, (Y/N). And so did you...
It was all before that...accident. "

(Y/N) fell silent. That took her by surprise. She didn't know what to say. That adoration In his eyes that day. It made sense. He probably loved her so much...

Tears dripped down her cheeks, soft sobs escaped her.

"No, no, no, don't cry! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have-"

"I'm so horrible! "

"W-what?"

"He loved me and I just pushed him away, not even remembering his name!How cruel is this!? "

"No, no, (Y/N) please, it's not your fault! "

"BUT I'M THE ONE HURTING ALL OF YOU!! "

The room fell silent at (Y/N's) sudden outburst. She sunk her head low as she whimpered to herself, not daring to look at him. Nakuri stood there, shocked. His heart hurt. Why must the one he loved hurt like this, why must this happen!?

"J-just leave me alone... "

"O-okay.. "