chapter 6 decleration

Start from the beginning

The chains collar straight jacket and muzzle magically fell off. The top of the box swinging open like a trap door.

The last thing Chelsea saw before passing out was a hand reaching down towards her.

Then only darkness.

Then she gasped awake, sitting up to a small campfire. She looked around wildly at the forest surrounding her.

"Took you long enough to wake up." Chelsea yelped and quickly turned her head towards the voice.

Charles Theseus Jackson stood next to her, a small pile of logs in his hands. He walked past her and carefully placed them in the fire. Chelsea wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or not after her near death experience, but his hands touched the fire and he wasn't bothered in the slightest.

A subtle show of power she could expect from each member of his family. "You're from the Legion" he stated "and you do look sorta familiar, what's you're name and why are you here?"

Chelsea gulped "i'm a witch and a demigoddess, but I only found out about the latter last year. I'm sorry I didn't free you sooner, I was scared. My name is Chelsea you kicked me in the face in the war games."

Realisation crossed his face. "Ah yeah I remember you, I kick a lot of people in the face, but you kinda threw a tantrum afterward didn't you?"

Chelsea winced, that wasn't her proudest moment. "Yes that's me." She sighed poking her side. She lifted her shirt just enough to see the pale thin scar in the place of her wound.

Charlie hummed "well good to know you wizards and witches aren't all dickheads."

Chelsea ignored the insult, if anyone deserved to do so it was him. "How-"

"Did I heal you? Do you really need an answer to a question you already have the answer too?"

"So you do know magic." Chelsea stated.

Charlie shrugged "aparently my mother had potential in it too, she just never exploited it. Me on the other hand I didn't hesitate. Especially since the one offering me teachings wasn't an evil bitch like Circe."

"You mean witch."

"I know what I said, old bitch is butthurt I got to learn magic instead of my mother, not because of good reasons obviously. Because i'm a boy, if my mom didn't want anything to do with sorcery that's her Choice not mine!" He ranted a little, Chelsea nodding along.

He plopped down next to her and picked up a branch. "Anyway what are you going to do now?" He asked her as he played with the logs with the branch.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are you going to go back there." He pointed at the castle with the smocking branch. Chelsea looked in the direction he pointed and was shocked to see Hogwarts in the distance.

She expected them to be much further than that. "We're
in the forbidden forest!" Loudly realised the witch. Charlie shrugged "if it's forbidden because of the monsters than you wizards have got to be whimps. I mean I practically grew up in Camp Half-blood and believe me this place doesn't hold a candle to the woods back home. Or even the practical jokes we play on each other.

He chuckled making Chelsea wonder what looked like real danger to him. "Why would I go back?" She asked instead "well I assume you freed me because you fear a war is going to break out right?"

Chelsea nodded wondering where he was going.

"Well sorry to tell you, but it's already happened. My familly had enough and basically toppled the American congress of magic. All we can do now is limit the damage. And before you ask, even if I did go back it wouldn't mean much, given that i'm not the only demigod who's been taken. That toad lady probably thought I couldn't understand her when she ranted about all that stuff. The moment these kids get shipped here i'll free them and keep them safe. And mess with this poor excuse of an establishment in the meantime." He smirked making Chelsea very worried for the poor soul who would be his first victim.