I love you

After the principal office Adam and I hadn't spoken to each other. We went to our dorm to pack as our parent has be informed of what happened.   I tried talking to the girls before I left but none replied to what I had to say,we spent the night in silent and I left the next morning. 

Through the ride back home while in the car to the airport, neither Adam or I spoke to each other. We got on the plane and where half way home when Adam finally broke the silence. 

"I'm sorry maa" he said from his carbin

"You can show your face" I said as I dropped the book I was reading and waited for him to come over .

Soon my carbin was open and I saw a gentle side of Adam that has never been revealed to me. 

"Come here" I said tapping the space beside me on the bed. He sat ever gentle and fixed his gaze on the pillow which he placed on his lap.

"Why so quite, I'm not mad at you ,I'm rather grateful for protecting my pride." There  was an awkward silence between us then I  continued " Thanks for  beating him up"

" it's my honour,I was only protecting my bestie " he said giving me a light smile . I gave him a big hug and we ended our dispute. 

"Sold out?" He said picking up the book on my bed. 

" yeah ,it's really nice. "

"Girls" he said rolling his eyes

"What ,you should try it ,it get your mind off reality, don't  worry I will have one ordered for you ."

"Fine,I will read it" .

" Better, that's a good boy" I said patting his head

The rest of the flight was fun as we spoke about our feelings and we finally agreed to keep it at the bestfriend zone until  further notice. 

We started planning on excuses to give Mr west and Mrs west when we get home, we were busy planning to put all the blame on lucilux  when suddenly we got into an accident. 

A car coming from the right had lost it's brake and had being coming with a full speed before colliding with the side I was seating at in the car. We were stopped by the traffic lights and we were about to move before my side was crushed by  a car . I went blank for some minutes, the next time I opened my eyes I saw bright lights and as I turned to my left I saw  Adam holding my hand. It felt like he was running by my side,I could hear him calling my name to keep me awake but I felt weak to open my eyes,before I was swept away again by darkness I remember saying  this three words" I love you" 

And again I found myself in that horrible place again. I was continuously falling and my whole surrounding was black. I kept screaming but no one seems to hear my voice,it felt like I have been falling for minutes without end then suddenly I became breathless and the air around me  ceased and I suffocated to death.

Sorry you haven't heard from me in some chapters,I wrote them and just uploaded all at once .

I know you are wondering if the story is over ,well it's not. I just need some days to take a break, I literally just wrote all those chapters in less than two weeks. I need to reboot ,besides I'm writing another book titled :sold out.

 I need to reboot ,besides I'm writing another book titled :sold out

Check it out

Don't worry I won't neglect this book for the new one,I will update soon by God's grace.