The Necklace Thife

I ran towards him to confront him, but ended up losing him in the crowd when sister Josephine cried out to us "mass will start in 5 minutes "people ran into the chapel and I lost sight of him.

O no I lost that thief,we went into the chapel and soon the service was over,I informed my roomies about what I had seen earlier before we went into the chapel and we were determined to catch  the thief. I was honestly impressed by the act of kindness shown by the girls.
It felt as if we had known each other for a long time.

The next day was Monday and it was time to resume fully as a student at Rose hill highschool,I was a junior in high school.

We were woken up by the voice of miss Lora blasting through the little speaker placed in our room. It was around five in the morning when she started"rise and shine rubies ,it the first day of classes"we quickly got out of bed ,did our devotions and headed for the bathroom.

Each room had it own bathroom and toilet(3,2)respectively and this made it easy for all of us to do whatever we wanted to do and still be on time.
By six thirty we all assembled at the dinning hall for breakfast and left for classes at 7:30am.

Rolly and I were in the same class room and this made it easy for us to interact freely. Classes started with mathematic which was taught by Mr.koffi. Mr koffi was an Indian and was very good at explaining,his class went smoothly and am sure everyone understood because he took his time to go back and explain to those lagging behind.

The class that followed was chemistry,taught by Miss Mia. Miss Mia recently finished her P.H.D in organic chemistry,she has brown shoulder length hair,wears a big cute glasses and looks like someone in her late 20.

I was enjoying her class until I decided to look out the window and there I spotted Mr.thief running towards the back of the computer lab,out of curiosity I took permission to use the restroom and followed him.

I was surprised to see where he was heading,he kept running towards the woods and I kept following him.

Rose hill is located in the middle of Manaus rain forest which keeps it far away from the outside world. It is heavily guarded by well trained hunter and protected by traps ready to attack at the sight of an unwanted visitor.

It been almost ten minutes since I have been trailing him, I suddenly lost track of him when he made a turn round a tree. where is he? My eyes darted around in curiosity, literally spinning round the tall trees.

"Christ!!"I screamed out in fear,I had been grabbed from behind. I felt a cold,yet soft hand wrap around my neck,I was so scared that I have been grabbed by some wild animal.

I then heard a deep voice whisper close to my face" Are you following me" the hand which grabbed me slightly let go ,I slowly turned around to see who it was.

"Mr.thief "I yelled in surprise " but you were in front of me"

"Mr.what!? " he replied with intensity

"Yeah,Mr thief. You stole my necklace and had the gut to frighten me."

"Firstly,I did not steal your necklace and I did not frighten you,instead I was stunned to see you following me. Besides I came here to be alone only for_"

"Hay"I interrupted him" I  am not here for all this just hand over my necklace."

"Your necklace? Ha ha, very funny. How do I know you are not the thief here ,after all you followed me into the woods desperately" he said moving close to me making me bumped the back of my head against one of the trees.

"You are a thief! If you aren't, explain how you came across my necklace ."

"well miss silly"

"silly?"

"Yeah silly,I found the necklace stuck to one of my button when I got to the dormitory ,I was astounded to see it there and I decided to put it on so as to locate the owner. It probably got stuck to me when I bumped into someone at the main hall "

"At the main hall" we spoke simultaneously. We both looked at each other in surprise.

"Was that you?"I inquired

"Yeah"

"So that's how you got the necklace, I'm  sorry for wrongly accusing you." I was embarrassed at my attitude towards the situation.

"It fine,I would have done the same,here you can have it back." He took it off and handed it to me.

I thanked him with so much excitement laced in my voice, this necklace meant a lot to me.

By the time I got back to the main school it was already lunch break,I told the girls what had happen in the woods and they were glad I got my necklace back and so was I.

The day was over and we had return to our dormitories,there I was on my bed ,thinking of Mr thief and how hot he was, not that I was interested, he is not my type. Mr thief told me his name before we went our separate ways ,his name is Adam.