Takashi saw nothing but red, hitting person after person, making his way to you.

Smiley and Angry destroyed anyone in their paths. Tears streamed down Angry's cheeks as he broke someone's arm and threw them away to make way for his brother and himself.

Sanzu had just broken someone's legs, not caring how brutal he had to be to get to you. At that moment, not even Mucho's words could be heard by him.

Hakkai followed behind his captain, and continued to stear clear their paths to reach you. 

At that moment, Toman seemed like they were ready to murder anyone. They seemed like hungry bloodhounds. The sheer amount of rage seen in everyone's eyes made many of the Valhalla members run away from fear.

"[Name]!! [Name]!!" Keisuke screamed as Ken ran over and skidded over to your side. Takashi came over and held onto your body, feeling his breathing quicken as he saw just how much blood you had lost.

"[Name]!! Oh God!!" The tattooed boy cried out as your breathing began to get heavier, "Shut... up..." You uttered, eyes glossing over them, "You... guys... are too... damn loud..." 

"[Name]!! Hang in there!!" Baji yelled as he held onto you, "God, where the fuck is the ambulance!! Someone get the fucking ambulance!!" Hearing the commotion, Ran and Rindoū froze upon hearing your name. 

"Did they just say... [Name]?" Ran turned to his younger brother, watching as he froze as well.

"Did she come over already?!" Rindoū yelled as he jumped off his seat and landed on the ground with ease. They rushed over to the commotion, watching at the side as Mikey, Toman's leader was busy beating the one who stabbed you, to death.

The two brother's wasted no time in reaching over to you, pushing others away, "Hey, get out the way!!" Rindoū yelled as they made way and saw you being held by someone with long black hair.

Takemichi, realising what Mikey was doing rushed to him, "Mikey-kun!! Calm down, you'll kill him!!" But the boy didn't listen and kept on punching him relentlessly.

When the blue eyed boy tried to hold him.down, he was juat thrown away harshly. You could barely stay awake, but hearing Takemichi yell out Mikey's name like that, made you groan in pain as you tried to get up.

"[Name]!!" The others called out, but you just raised your head slowly to gaze at Manjirō, who still continued to beat up Kazutora.

"Stop... it..." Yoy croaked out, barely catching Mikey's attention, "Oi... Manjirō..." You tried to drag your body forward, but after loosing so much blood while already having a tired body made you stumble to the ground.

"Please... stop.... it's not... Kazutora's fault..." Hearing your voice, Manjirō looked at you in surprise as he dropped Kazutora's collar and let his body fall to the ground. Kazutora, with blood covering most of his face, tilted his head over to cast a glance at you.

But he couldn't help the tears that spilled out of his eyes...

He never wanted to hurt you!! He wanted to be the one to protect you, to be the one to keep you safe!! How could he hurt the person that he held the most dearest, with his own hands?!

Slowly, Mikey dragged himself to you, eyes wide in horror.

Walking over, he crouched down and trailed his fingers over your cheeks, "[Name]?" He breathlessly whispered, caressing you so gently as if he was scared you might turn to dust.

Just then, the blaring sound of police sirens along with an ambulance came rushing in their ears, making you crack a soft smile at them, "Don't... w-worry... I'll be f-fine..."

Tears streamed down everyone's cheeks, dripping down as they dragged themselves away with a heavy heart.

All except Toman's captains...

"You guys need to get away if you don't wanna get arrested...." Rindoū spoke up as Ran was busy craddling you in his arms, not caring about your blood that stained his sweatshirt. 

"We're not leaving our friend... no matter what..." Takashi croaked out as he glared at the brother's with his slightly puffy eyes.

It wasn't until they heard a voice call out to them, "I'll stay with her... You guys go ahead..." Kazutora spoke as he kept his gaze down, watching your blood ooze out slowly from your wound.

"But-" Takemich started, but he was quick to get cut off by Chifuyu, who kept his head hung low, "Let him be, Takemichi..." With a heavy heart, everyone slowly left the area, gazing at you one last time in fear of losing you.

They were at a safe distance when they watched you get carried into the ambulance on a strecher, watching the police take away Kazutora immediately, but they stopped when they saw your friend, Yuki and a few others sitting in the backseat of one of the police cars.

Ran and Rindoū growled in annoyance, as they turned their heads over and walked away, calling someone on their phone while talking in a serious tone.

Meanwhile

[Mother Name] stood idle in your room, gazing at her hand in horror as she trembled in anger. An animalistic growl left her lips as she let out a whisper while staring at the burner phone in her hands.

"[Name].... I will kill you...."