Thirty Two - Wonder

Start from the beginning

Haha... I don't know what to say...

"She really made the commander head over heels for her. You're so cool, Delle-chan!" Makoto-kun winked while Takuya-kun and Atsushi-kun responded with a smile... which looked quite a little sad to me, though.

I awkwardly and chucklingly scoffed. "Only say those kind of stuffs when you want a death wish."

We're not even sure what he really feels about me... I also haven't told him what I feel...

More like... I couldn't.

Ah. I'm pessimistic again.

"That's why we only say these when he's not here. Hahahahahaha!"

Everyone cackled, lifting up my spirit. They're really aware that they should never mess with their commander, huh. Amusing.

"Hey, guys," Chifuyu-kun changed the topic. "Let's go downstairs. It's already night. The beach with the band will be nice!"

Chifuyu-kun winked at me as a signal that he rescued me from my situation. He chuckled when I responded at him as if he saved my life from a lion's den.

Michi clapped. "Oh, right! There's going to be a band tonight at the beach!"

"Is that in front of the open bar?" Atsushi-kun asked.

Takuya-kun played with his fingers. "Are we even allowed there?"

"We're not going to drink. We'll just listen to the band," Chifuyu-kun cleared.

"Yeah. We can't have my brother drunk tonight." Smiley chortled at his Angry's factuality.

"Come on, bro! What do you think of me?" He replied.

"A pain in the ass."

"What?"

"Hahahaha!"

"The food stalls will open with all those lights too, right?" Yamagishi-kun exclaimed, allowing Mikey's ears to move after hearing his favorite word.

"Oh, you're back?" He handed me the mirror and my jaw dropped.

This time, he did my hair differently. It's a milkmaid braid. I was speechless because it's one of the hairstyles I adored. I just couldn't do it to myself before.

"What? You don't like it?" I could hear the pain in his tone. "If you don't like—"

"I love it."

Honestly, Mikey. I love it so much I want to ki—Woah. Woah. Hold your horses. What was that? What was the word I tried to say just now? K-kiss? I want to kiss? Him? Wait. Wait. Wait. I'm going overboard!

Stop this delusional, perverted thoughts!

Mikey's eyes instantly widened and then he looked away, his lips forcibly curving downhill as if he's trying not to smile. I noticed his cheeks reddening.

Aw. My Mikey's blushing.

"Hm... I'll stay here." I heard Naoto-kun said as he stood up and was about to leave. "It's too noisy. I'll go to sleep."