"Wait. I'm just gonna check something. Yoongi can you please come with me" Minji says emphasizing the come with me. This cause Yoongi to stifle a laugh. "COME.ON." she added in gritted teeth.

"Fine."Minji then pulled him away from the kitchen table to the living room, away from Thia who is having a breakdown.

"Seriously what are you on, why?" She asks arms crossed in front of her chest.

"It's fun...and true uh...soon..." He said bluntly like it's nothing. A heavy sigh escaped her lips before flattening them into a thin line. "For you it's fun and - but you see not for me. How am I gonna explain to it to her. Look." She says and point at the figure of Thia who is talking to herself right now.

"She's dramatic as you" He added.

"Yoongi!" This cause for him to earn a light slap on his arm from her. "Just play the role..." He added and goes back to the kitchen table to join Thia.

"I hate you for this" she whispered to herself. But Yoongi still heard it clearly. "Sure you do."

When they arrived at the table, Thia is giving them a death glare, especially Minji."So mind telling me the details?" She says before taking a sip of her orange juice, while tapping her fingers on the table.

"Uh...yeah... he... he is...my b-boyfriend. We are going out together, it's been a while..." Minji explained.

"How long?" Thia question, eyeing the man's figure up and down. Inspecting every inch of him, or to be precise judging him.

"Months." She response.

"How many, months?"

" 2 and uh half months? Right? " This time Yoongi answers instead of Minji while waiting for her to nod at his response to make it look more believable which she got right away.

"Wait!? What...I just realized this you have the same name of her boss-wait are you perhaps-"

"I am Min Yoongi" he said with a proud tone and lean back on his chair.

"What the-"

Before Thia gets to finish her words Minji approach her and covered her mouth with her palms. Yoongi eyed them two for their gestures. "Why! You are covering- my mouth you bitch! Why did you not tell me you're going out with him!?" Thia said frustrated from what Minji just did and confess.

"Calm your ass bitch- I mean Thia, I have a lot of things going on"

"Does your brother know? Where is he?" Thia asks.

Silence emerge throughout the room."Minji...where is he?" She repeated.

"Joon is missing" Yoongi answered instead of Minji.

"What!?"

"Did I miss a week of your life a month, or a year!?"

"Since when and why?" She added.

"It's gonna be three weeks-

"Four weeks, almost a month and I haven't contact him, intruders barge in their research facility and Kwon died and some of his people and trusted man" Minji corrected.

"Omygod. Minji, I'm so sorry I'm not there for you. You must be so... I'm so sorry Minji" she hurriedly approach Minji and hug her tight

"It's fine. Yoongi is helping me, a lot. I'm grateful to that you're fine and it will relieved me if you will not be involved in this mess. I cant lose you too Thia."

"You won't lose me, silly bitch. I'm a tough virus I'll stick with you, there's no antidote for it. You get it?"

"Who's with you? Are you alone, I can stay and accompany you I won't mind you know.."

"No, I am not alone. He is with me he's accompanying me at home."

"Oh. That's good. Thanks Yoongi for being with my best friend."

"Does Ashley know?"

"She's the one who inform us. She's the last person Joon talked to since the event. She's struggling and blaming herself."

Silence and heavy charge of gloomy presence can be felt in the atmosphere as they realized the unfortunate things and events happening to them.

"You know what. Let's not be all sad and gloomy. I've cook many delicious foods and ordered your fave ice cream cake. We should eat!" Minji said trying to lift up the mood and change the atmosphere from gloomy to bright at least....even for a bit.

She dropped her utensils when she notice their expressions. "Guys, don't give me that look. You...This...you know yourself how smart-genius my brother is, right?. I'm sure he will find a way to contact me, besides I am not alone in this matter, I have Yoongi, you, Hoseok, Yoonji and Ashley"

"I'll get through this. We will find him. Right? Yoongi?" She added.

"Yes, We will"

•••

"Thanks for the great dinner Minji I enjoy it. " Thia says as Minji and Yoongi accompany her to the gate.

"Sure you do, see? You smudge your top with the soup sauce" Minji says and pointed out the stain on her top.

"My bad. It's fine I can clean it myself" she smile, she then approach Yoongi. She cleared her throat and fix her posture in aim to look intimidating and serious."So...Mr.Yoongi, thanks for being with her again. Take good care of my best friend or else-."

"You don't have to remind me, I know my priorities" he responded.

"Good. She must be the top of all of it" she added while throwing a threat glare.

"She's always has been, ever since I've met her"

"You're so cheesy, geez, I didn't know it's her type"

"Thia. You gonna walk yourself to your car and go home or I will throw you myself? Hmm?" Minji says when she notice Thia expression changed. She knows if she don't stop her, she will utter something that will either embarrassed her or herself.

"Okay I will go now, bye. Have a great day!" Thia said before shutting the car door. She lowered the car window to see them as she pass by.

"Drive safely bitch!" Minji added as she wave her hands to her best friend.

"I will crash all the motherfucker who gets in the way" she added.

"You're gonna be sued if you do that and I will surely not bail you out"

"I doubt you will not. Bye!"

"Time to get to the plan, be ready"

•••