The Man Who Yearns Only For Warmth Part 2

Chapter 34.2

As the time that I can have alone with Yumi is dwindling as her fans has been continually increasing,I saw this as a silver lining and planned fulfilling my promise to her by making myself a suitable man by exercising,practicing martial arts that I saw in movies,and of course studying......

One of the days as I finished my advanced study session with myself,I stop by the library to see if the novel that I was reading has a new release.....

When I entered.....

As expected....It's empty, I know that gadgets is accessible but people really need to read books sometimes!

I searched for the new publish of what I was reading but to no avail....

But as I look really closely in the library,It was really never empty because one lady is sitting in a chair near the window with her legs crossed....

And in her hand was a familiar cover I know really well......

"That's a really great book!"

I accidentally blurted out to the lady who is so focused and enjoying on what she is reading.....

"......?"

Damn it! This mouth of mine! I ruined her reading time! Better apologise to her and explain myself!

"Oh! I'm sorry if I interrupted you,But that is one of my favorite works!"

"Hmmm? It's fine, But care to explain why it's your favorite work?"

She won't scold me? Maybe this is it! My chance to gain a friend for the except Yumi in my life! I better not screw this up! I'll answer her question honestly!!

Normally I wouldn't talk to someone so freely, But due to her outfit and aura she seemed really similar and approachable to me, It's as if a connection has instantly been made! Connection between two loners that is.....

"I love the premise of the story!"

I close my eyes waiting for feedback but nothing came.... When I opened my eyes there's the lady smirking a little bit!

First impression success!!!

I continued to speak for about a minute without a reply from her......

But the more I talk as time goes on,Her smirk became wider and finally.....

"And the characters are fantastic!"

She finally spoke! I'm on cloud nine right now!

But a little later just as we starts to ramp up our conversation the fun ended because.....

*Ding dong*

Awwww it's the bell,Looks like next class is about to start, But before I leave!

I stood up to properly ask her....

"May I please know your name?"