The Transfer Student

Chapter 18

After that hectic day at the festival which is the morning after, things are finally going back to normal,I said goodbye to my loving parents as usual, But of course who I am kidding it will never be a normal day!

Because today, My parents urge me to bring a gun with me to which I obviously refuse!

Also Yumine looks at me like every minute and is so alert at her surroundings like crazy that I'm amazed yet almost creeped out by it
while Laura texts me asking me if I'm alright and text her if I am in danger.....

When the three of us arrived at our room, It's buzzing with students talking about something interesting.....

"Hey do you know that there will be a transfer student?" said the student to another....

"Do you know something about this transfer student Laura?"

Blake asks....

"Oh I wonder? Maybe? Fu~fu" Laura laughs a little...

You're the principal and the president!
How can you not know anything about it?! Oh boy, I'm feeling somethings gonna happen today and its not gonna be good for me!

Blake sat down on his chair worried with Laura and Yumine as his seatmates....

"Good Morning Class!" Mr.Aikawa enters the room smiling as if eager to tell something....

"Good Morning Sir Aikawa!" The students stood up, greeted him and they sat back down again....

"I have a wonderful news for all of you!"

Mr.Aikawa excitingly said to the class....

"There is gonna be a transfer student who is quite famous for being sporty!"

The classroom begins to become noisy but Mr.Aikawa added....

"Come on in! Don't be shy!" As Mr. Aikawa invites the new student over only to find....

"Heya everyone! I am Aoi Majine! Hope we get along during this school year!"

The transfer student was already in front of the class and then.....

That familiar figure!
Oh no! I really am in trouble!

But Blake didn't have the time to react and....

"Oh! Blake there you are!" Aoi pounces on Blake like a tiger to a prey and they both dropped on the floor along with Blake's chair....

The scene of this causes the students to be jealous, The boys because of having another beautiful girl added to Blake's harem while
The girls are jealous because Aoi is hugging Blake to himself.....

What a lucky bastard!

The boys thought...

Quickly pull his shirt off Miss Aoi! We also want to see!

The girls are jealous but is still wishing for something hot and spicy to occur for them to see what's under Blake's shirt....

But.....

"That's enough class and sit down,we're going back to usual lessons so prepare to take notes!
But before that, Do you know him personally Miss Aoi?"

Mr.Aikawa is intrigued about their connection while the students are also interested....

"Hmm? He is a really close friend of mine!"

Aoi replied....

This whore! How do you call this friends?! Get off him!
You're straddling him!

Yumine thoughts and Laura....

Somehow I regret my plan but it's still gonna work! I'm sure of it!

Laura is thinking back on her decision to resolve herself....

Both Laura and Yumine glares at Aoi but she doesn't seem to be affected at all and instead is looking at Blake happily....

"Uhmmm mind standing up now please Aoi?"

Blake who is uncomfortable asked her because not only at the awkward situation but also because she is literally pulverizing his pelvis.....

"Of course! Wouldn't want to waste our time studying now would we?"

Aoi then asks the student who is behind Blake and....

"Mind if I get this seat? I'll give you an autograph if you do! Oh! And extra merch to boot!"

The student quickly agrees due to that autograph and merch being involved....

Well I would've done the same thing if an celebrity wants to switch seats with me...

Blake thoughts, thinking of the bribery that just happened while Aoi then give the autograph and merch to the student and fixes her bag as she sit down....

"Alright that's enough and let's get to the lesson! Pay attention class because it's needed for your daily lives!"

Mr. Aikawa then starts to write down and Blake proceeds to copy it on his notebook....

After the simultaneous boring lessons and subjects, School is finally over and just as Blake stands up from his chair....

"Heya Blake! Gotcha now!"

Aoi locks her hands around Blake's shoulder and continued....

"Let's go again and bond! Only the two of us!"

She exclaimed....

"H-Hey! You need to talk with our classmates to get to know each other!"

Blake exclaimed but...

"Awwww but I want to spend more time with you!" Aoi smiled but someone interrupted them...

"Sorry to disappoint you Miss Aoi, But I must introduce you to the student council and unfortunately your so called bonding or so you call it will have to wait"

Laura who is with her guards yet she is wearing an eerie smile pulled Aoi to the student council.....

"Blakeeeee! Nooooo!"

Aoi shouts as both of their figures disappear, Yet someone remained and that is....

"Blakey! What are you doing?"

Yumine who suddenly appeared after what happened asks....

"Oh I'm getting ready to go home" Blake replied...

"Then that means your schedule is empty for today right?"

Yumine who is coming closer to Blake's side asks...

"Technically yes,why?" Blake after fixing his bag is ready to go home but she has other plans.....

"Then let's explore the city! Just the two of us! The place we used to go back then!"

Yumine excitingly said as she closes her distance with Blake....

Damn it I dug myself a hole!
I have a bad feeling about this! Gotta run! I have to escape!

As soon as Blake tried to escape,
Yumine appears right in front of Blake and grips his shoulder as if to never let go....

"Ah ah ah, No escaping Blakey! We're going to go now! Aren't you excited?!"

Yumine then pulls Blake towards their new destination.....

Her grip! Its gonna tear my shoulder!
I can't escape!

Nooooooooo!

Blake shouts in his mind but he couldn't because he might incur Yumine's wrath....