A Trip Down Memory Lane

Chapter 19

And so Yumine pulls Blake to who-knows-where....

When he is about to ask where they are, Yumine spoke first.....

"We are almost there!! Just a little bit further!" Yumine smiled at Blake as she said that with excitement on her tone....

But Blake's only reply is....

"Where are we going Yumi?" Blake is wondering because in the direction that they are going stood a school of some sort and also are buildings of different colors...

"Oh don't mind it that's a suprise for later! Let's go quickly!"

Yumine then pulls Blake again by the arm for them to go to her desired spot....

"Here we are!" As Yumine stood in front of Blake smiling at him as she looks at the structure with wonder....

"It's still open after all this years?"

Yumine muttered....

"What did you say?" Blake asks...

"Oh! Nothing! Let's go Blakey!"

Yumine encourages Blake as he adapts to the environment in front of him...

As both of them walk side by side,
The first structure that they visited is....

"Ice cream for two please!"

Yumine spoke to the ice cream vendor....

"Okay young lady! and....!"

The ice cream vendor looks surprised and somehow sad when he saw Blake....

"Umm is there something wrong with my face?"

Blake worriedly asks if there may be something that disturbs the vendor but.....

"Oh it's nothing! Actually, I have a promo today so I'll give you an extra ice cream!"

The vendor then smiles as he prepares the ice cream to give to them....

"Thank you!" Yumine's reply when the vendor gave the 3 cones of ice cream to her....

"Here you go Blakey! Let's eat there on the nearby bench!" They sat down on the bench and eat as they appreciate the view that is in front of them.... 

This place and scenery really feels familiar... But I can't quite put my finger on it.....

Blake thoughts as he absentmindedly eats both of the ice cream in his hand while Yumine....

He is so cute when he eats the ice cream! Need to take a photo!

Yumine who is supposed to belooking at the view is looking at Blake thoughts as she then takes out her phone and.....

*snap*

"Hmmm?" Blake looks at Yumine with a mouth full of ice cream and...

*snap*

He is so precious! I really love him so much! I'll treasure these photos forever!

Yumine was drooling and Blake who noticed this thought maybe it was due to her ice cream so he pulls out his handkerchief and wipes her lips....

"There Yumi, Eat it slowly so that you don't leave any cream around your lips"

Yumine's heart melt due to Blake's gesture and then proceeds to eat her ice cream....

After they ate the ice cream...

"Thank for the dessert Yumi, It was great!" Blake said...

"Oh don't sweat it! It's just for you Blakey!"