Chapter Two

Phil is currently sitting in one of the train compartments. Her brothers already left yesterday since thats the schedule their letter stated while this day is hers. In just a few minutes the train will leave, she will miss their little town but she just can come back in the christmas break or in summer.

She sigh for the nth time staring out of the open window. She has motion sickness but it wont be bad as long as she got fresh air so the window is open. Or else she would vomit.

She got a glimpse of some people earlier wearing uniforms. They must be their guide to the school.

'Well atleast its pretty'

She thought while continue staring out of the window. She had grown bored as theres nothing else to do but wait until they depart. And she also doesnt have anyone to talk to as the train is completely for students this day.

But the number of students is not as large as she expected so many have a whole compartment all by themselves like her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heared a a door open she looks up to see a man. He wore the same uniform she saw earlier are wearing.

He is panting and looks tired.

"Can I seat here? The others wont let me... Entitled brats..." She can hear him mutter a few more insults before she nodded. He smiled at her as he took a sit opposite from Phil.

She continue looking out of the window. She want to start a conversation but she's kinda embarrassed now...

"You must be one of the students who just recieve the letter just now" She jolt not expecting for him to start a conversation with her.

She look at him and nodded slightly. Not really knowing what to do since she's awkward around strangers.

"Hahahaha dont be nervous I dont bite. By the way my name is Indonesia but you can just call me Indo or Nesia. How about you?" He asked making Phil even more emmbarrased for not introducing her self earlier.

"My name is Philippines but you can also just call me Philip." She's surprise that she didnt even stutter once, since she's weak to handsome or beautiful people

"Philip? That nickname sounds boyish- no offense though!" She only chuckled and wave a hand dismissing it making him sigh in relief.

'I mean I used to live as a boy so...'

"That being said. Would you like for me to personally tour you around the campus? Its the best I can do for letting me have a seat with you and we can also be friends!"

'Plus I really like your prescence'

He wants to add but he doesnt want her to be weirded out by some random boy who she just met.

"Sure! I would love to!" She clasped her hand together as she smiled brightly at her new friend.

Indonesia almost fall on his seat being caught off guard by her dazzling smile that he might get blind.

"O-oh! Yeah! But before we get there maybe its a good idea to explain the rankings to you so you could avoid troubles..." He struggled to look at her face as its like looking at the sun.

"Rankings?" She tilted her head to the side confuse.

"Yeah! Theres a ranking on whos the most strongest students and theres also known top three that you should avoid at all cost as they are trouble!" He said with a face full of seriousness. He had heard so many different stories and that the one who faught them barely survive.

Phil fell in a deep thought. As that must be the reason to require a weapon.

Indonesia explain more about the school as Phil intently listen to him