Meanwhile, Heeseumg was dying inside. He doesn't know how to confess his feelings to Sunghoon. He wants to make Sunghoon his, but will Sunghoon accept him? If not, then Heeseung will miss him. It feels like Heeseung can even survive one hour without Sunghoon. But is he in love? Or it's just a crush?

"I'm fine," Sunghoon removed Heeseung's arms from his shoulder.

"Hey, you both ready?" Jake came backstage, yelling. Heeseung nodded, "We are!" He yelled back.

Jake nodded and went to Felix, his partner, who was standing beside the stage with his mic as a couple was performing.

Felix saw Jake and put a hand on Jake's shoulder, "Mate, you good?" Jake sighed, "Nah, tired a bit."

"It's fine. You go backstage and rest a bit. I'll handle these!"

"Thanks, mate!" Jake patted Felix's shoulder and went backstage.

~~~

"HeeHoon is next!"

Sunghoon and Heeseung looked at Yujin with wide eyes, "HeeHoon?"

"Yes."

"What-"

"It's a ship name of you both!" Yujin beamed at both.

"Oh, it's nice!" Heeseung smiled at Yujin.

Sunghoon felt ✨Super Jealous✨

But he was flustered also because of their ship name. 'HeeHoon'? It's cute, but it was embarrassing to him.

"Let's go," Heeseung stood up and held his hand for Sunghoon, but Sunghoon ignored it and stood up, leaving him.

"Wah...is Sunghoon angry at you?" Heeseung looked at Yujin, "I don't know...He's a bit moody, you know?" Yujin chuckled.

"It's alright! Just make him laugh or something-" Sunghoon interrupted them by wrapping an arm around Heeseung's waist with a death glare at Yujin, "Baby, let's go?"

Heeseung turned to Sunghoon with a frown, "B-b-bab-" Before Heeseung could finish, Sunghoon pecked Heeseung's lips.

In front of Yujin-

In front of everyone backstage-

Heeseung smirked, knowing that Sunghoon felt jealous. And he wants to make Sunghoon more jealous.

"You both are so cute!" Yujin beamed at both and clasped her hands.

Sunghoon fake smiled at Yujin, "I know right!"

Heeseung leaned closer to Sunghoon's ear and whispered, "Is my Hoonzie jealous, huh?"

Sunghoon cleared his throat, "Let's go, Hee, we're getting late," Heeseung raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Bye Yujin!" Yujin waved.

Sunghoon and Heeseung finally went to the stage to perform.

~~~

[IMAGINE THIS IS HEEHOON BYE I COULDN'T ANY GOOD COVER AND SINCE ELLEN BRIAN IS MY FAV WHY DO I EVEN NEED TO FIND A COVER MUHAHA-]

Sunghoon and Heeseung did an ending pose, which made the audience go wild and yell.

Sunghoon's hands were wrapped around Heeseung's neck, and Heeseung's were wrapped around Sunghoon's waist. Their nose is almost touching.

"HEEHOON FOR LIFE BITCHES!" Riki yelled amidst the crowd.

Sunghoon was already red from the closeness between Heeseung. And now this heehoon name is making him nothing but blush furiously.

They finally parted and rushed backstage, where the other boys were waiting for Heehoon.

Jinsoul approached Heeseung with a water bottle, "Here!" Heeseung smiled, "Thank yo-"

"Gimme that," Sunghoon took the bottle from Heeseung's hands and drank half of the water.

Heeseung raised his eyebrows, "Are you jealous, Hoonzie?"

"Stop calling me Hoonzie-"

"Naur, it's cute-" Jake dropped the mic in annoyance.

"Will you stop imitating my accent for fuck's sake?"

Bangchan stood up, hearing them curse, "HEY, NO SWEARING KID!"

Felix noticed Bangchan for the first time 'properly.' Felix knows Bangchan and has seen him many times. But- never looked at him properly. His eyes roamed all around Bangchan as his cheeks were turning red.

"Fine, my mistake. Sorry," Jake sat down beside Felix.

"When are we getting the results?"

Yujin looked at Heeseung, "After an hour or so," Yujin smiled.

Sunghoon looked away and exhaled sharply.

"Hoonzie is jealous-" Before Heeseing could finish, Sunghoon started to walk away from wherever his feet took him.

Heeseung followed him.

Sunghoon entered an empty class with the following Heeseung.

"Stop following me, Hee," Sunghoon turned around.

"What if I say no?"

"I don't care! Just go to your Yujin."

"Who is Yujin to me?"

"I-I don't know."

Heeseung stepped closer to Sunghoon and lifted his jaw, "She is nothing to me."

"She is, and you're straight."

Sunghoon's words made Heeseung laugh like a maniac, "Wow, I am straight?"

"Are you not?"

Heeseunf sighed and cupped Sunghoon's cheeks while making eye contact, "What if I say...yes?" Sunghoon sighed and tried to push Heeseung, but Heeseung tightened his grip.

"Tell me?"

"Even if you're straight, I'll still like you, idiot."

These words were enough to make Heeseung place his lips on Sunghoon's.

But not so easily.

Sunghoon put his palms between their lips.