Episode 21: It's Hero Time!

Summary: The Rangers' Zords have been destroyed and the DARK Patrol has grown stronger with the power of Rainbow Darkness, and with the help of the resurrected Sheldark, turning them into more powerful villains. Never fear, for the Rangers are given a new power to replace their Zords and fight off the DARK Patrol's attacks, Mythic Knight Hero Mode.

Previously, the DARK Patrol has successfully resurrected Sheldark and the Rangers' Zords have been destroyed. In the underwater lair, the DARK Patrol was kneeling before their master.

Sheldark: Ah! To move again! To have power surging through me once more! DARK Patrol, I thank you for reviving my physical form.

Rydark: ... uh... physical form?

Sheldark: Correct. When the Rangers defeated me, they only destroyed my body, and all that remained was my helmet, which contained all of the Rainbow Dark Energy that was stored inside me. When you infused me with pure Rainbow Dark Energy and Rainbow Mythic Knight Energy, you not only restored my form, but now I'm more powerful that ever. Thanks to you, my loyal minions, I would not be able to achieve this.

Rydark: You're welcome, Master.

Rocky: We need you, Master. Those horrible Mythic Knights have bested us again and again. We want to become stronger, more powerful.

Sheldark: And I will grant you that wish. But first, I wish to meet my old adversaries, just for old times.

Tracker: We would love to introduce you to the Power Rangers Mythic Knights, Master.

Zuma: It will be an honor to witness you crush them at your very feet.

Sheldark: Good.

Meanwhile, in the Ranger house, Sheldon just woke up, sensing Sheldark's return, and Lucy-Grace also sensed it and held each other hands for comfort.

Sheldon: Sheldark's back. I can sense it.

Lucy-Grace: As much as I don't want to admit it, but I can sense it to.

Sheldon: I never thought the DARK Patrol would be capable of resurrecting him.

Lucy-Grace: What do we do now, Shelly?

Sheldon: The Rangers' Zords are destroyed, which means we have to replace them with something better.

Lucy-Grace: Like what?

Then Sheldon came up with an idea.

Sheldon: I got just the thing. Tomorrow, well start working.

Lucy-Grace: Okay. But now, let's just get some sleep.

Sheldon: Good idea. Goodnight.

Lucy-Grace: Goodnight.

Then Sheldon and Lucy-Grace went back to sleep. The new day, the citizens of Adventuropolis were going about their own business. A tour bus was driving through the streets of the city, and Mayor Goodway was showing the tourist how a small town called Adventure Bay was now a large metropolis called Adventuropolis.

Mayor Goodway: And this is the Adventuropolis City Hall, which is also my home in this large city of Adventuropolis.

Then a tourist raised his hand.

Mayor Goodway: Yes, you over there?

Tourist: Hi, I've heard that Adventuropolis used to be Adventure Bay, home of the famous PAW Patrol. But now, it's Adventuropolis, and the PAW Patrol hasn't been heard for a while. What happened, Mayor?