House of Asmodeus

(Play music)

SHADOW POV

I walked down to the lower part of the Factory I found awhile ago as music played.

Shadow:rattling big black bones! In the danger zone! There's a rumbling grown down below!

The lights all shot on as my shadow workers hammer conveyor belts full of bullets and weapons.

(Give them the symbol that Shadow has on his chest on their chests)

Shadow:there's a big dark town! It's a place I've found! There's a world going on Underground!

Gloria was playing guitar on one of them as I looked over the whole underground factory.

Shadow:their alive!...their awake! While the rest of the World is asleep! Below the mine shaft roads! It will all unfold! There's a world going on Underground!

Guitar solo by Gloria. I jumped down the floor and walked past the workers.

Shadow:all the roots hang down! Swing from town to town! They are marching around down under your boots!

I jumped and climbed a train watching the trucks load with weapons.

Shadow:the trucks unload beyond the goffer holes!...

The trucks left.

Shadow:THERES A WORLD GOING ON UNDERGROUND!

(Music stops, comsider this Shadows very own song as it seems everyone gets one this episode)

Over the past month I found out I can make shadows slaves, they do what I say and I decided to put the Underground part of the Factory back into use.

Shadow:alright lads I want these weapons out by midnight! Wrath wants its guns! So Gloria he was that?

Gloria:honestly...not bad I'd give it a 6 outta 10

Shadow:best we're gettin now

My phone rang and I answerd.

Shadow:Shadow's guns and ammunition if that check bounces we'll fuck your wife and kill ya!

Verosika:Shadow

Shadow:what is it?

Verosika:I uh...got a thing at Ozzie's and I was wondering if you wanted to go?

Shadow:is this a date?

Verosika:no shit! Are you coming or not?

Shadow:hmm let me check my schedule

I looked at Gloria and she gave a thumbs up.

Shadow:yeah I'm free I'll see ya down there

I hung up and cracked my neck.

Shadow:I might not be back tonight, finish up here and if they get rowdy just shoot em with a squirt gun

Gloria:yup, come on boys! We have a deadline!

I went into the shadows and reappeared outside the factory.

Shadow:wait this is Ozzie's...should I ware somthing that isn't full leather latex, a mask I can see through but som how can't and dressed in full black...nah I'll fit right in

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Shadow holding Verosika bridal style*cough* hint *cough!*

SHADOW POV

Verosika:is that what tour warning?

Shadow:oh please this is the Lust ring I've got half the room eyeing me up-holy shit is that Stolas and Blitz?

They sat across the room from us. We were at the bar.

Verosika:oh my Satan this is too good

Shadow:he's still my boss y'know

Verosika:don't you have a weapons business now?

Shadow:true but I like going up there and keeping up with all the stuff that's going on, like Russia invading Ukraine

That was when Fizorollie a fucking Clown came out. He announced Verosika who was performing and two little red fucks I might of stabbed off screen. Movie tried the whole singing thing that ended poorly. Then Asmodeus started...

I had to sit through this whole fucking thing trying to get drunk.

Asmodeus:and Verosika! Invited a Sinner!? The Shadow Demon no less...

Verosika:and?

Asmodeus:is it Lust~? or Love...

We looked at each other.

Shadow/Verosika:neither

Asmodeus:what?

Shadow:you heard us

Asmodeus:oh come on you gotta Lust for somthing...

Shadow:indeed there's killing and a desire to do somthing quite graphic

Asmodeus:and~?

I stabbed him in the stomach.

Shadow:the desire to rip you to peices for insulting my employer...I'd run if I were you

I pulled my hand out and he ran.

Verosika:what the fuck!? I won't get paid now!

Shadow:yeah...wait if your still famous why are you doing a gig at a club like this?

Verosika:well...uh...

I sighed.

Shadow:I can lend you money

Verosika:I don't need charity

Shadow:well in that case...your living with me

Verosika:in that piss hole you call a home?

Shadow:it's not that bad, there's a bed you can sleep in...although you will have to share with Gloria

She looked at me angry.

Verosika:and who is Gloria?

Shadow:not who you think she is