"Would you care for some more tea, Mr. Dinkles?"
"Meep..."

     Poppy looked over, smiling as she spotted one of her many friends, Biggie, and his pet worm, Mr. Dinkles.

     "Hey, Biggie," Poppy greeted, walking over to the picnic blanket the two best friends were sitting on.

     "Oh. Hello, Poppy," Biggie said, smiling wide at the queen of pop. "Would you care for some tea?" He held up the tea pot, ready to pour her a glass if her answer was 'yes'.

     "Of course. I would love a spot of tea," Poppy said in a fancy British accident, bowing slightly. "But I'm actually looking for Branch. Have you seen him?"

     "Actually... I saw him a few minutes ago," Biggie informed, his large smile remaining on his face. "He just walked by looking for you."
"Really?" Poppy questioned, seeming slightly saddened by her friend's words. "Was he alone?"

     She knew the formally grey troll hadn't made many new friends yet. In fact... she was pretty sure she was the only real one he had... which only made her ignorance of him seem even worse...

     Yes he talked to the snack pack sometimes... but he never really considered them friends... after all... they were pretty mean to him back in his bunker days. Even now there were some points where they weren't as nice to him as they should be...

     "He had Gary with him," Biggie responded to the young queen's question. "But just between you and me..." He paused, looking around for a quick moment to make sure no one else was around. "I know Mr. Dinkles likes Gary and all..." he continued in a whisper. "But I'm not so sure he's the best influence on my precious little worm..."
"Meep," Mr. Dinkles suddenly blurted out, causing the large dark blue troll to gasp in shock at his pet worm's language. "You see what I mean?" he whispered to Poppy, gesturing at Mr. Dinkles.

     "Uh... yeah... that is totally because of Gary," Poppy said sarcastically, looking away from the large troll. "Anyways..." she finally continued, getting back on topic. "Do you know where Branch is now?"

     Biggie shook his head at the question, frowning a bit in shame for not knowing the answer...

     "Not a clue," he said with a slight shrug. "But if it helps... I saw him go that way." He pointed off into the distance, towards the direction he had seen Branch heading...

     "Thank you, Biggie," Poppy said, smiling thankfully at her friend. "I'm gonna need a rain check on that tea."
"No problem," Biggie assured with a slight hand wave, going right back to pouring a cup for Mr. Dinkles instead.