"You're one lucky woman." She said when she releases her "W-what do you mean?"

"Joe, show her the video." Their grandson gives a salute to his grandpa and hand over the phone to the brunette "I'm recording a video message with my grandparents, so I can send it to my mother." He said, "I accidentally recorded everything."

"You'll hear a voice on the background." He motions for Jennie to tap the play button "Jennie! Jennie!" the brunette heart starts to beat faster. She knows who owns that voice.

"Chaeyoung..." she said.

"Please don't go." She now saw that the camera is already focused at her, she also saw Ella standing beside her mother "That's our daughter." She said and looks at Joe and his grandparents.

"I'm sorry if I'm being unfair to you. I'm not the only one who's hurting, you are too."

"I'm selfish and stubborn for pushing you away while all you did is to make things right again."

Tears are now flowing in her eyes.

"I'm scared too... I'm scared that if ever I give you a chance, you're going to walk out of my life again... but I know they are right with one thing."

The brunette can tell that her wife is crying too "You risk everything for me and I'm willing to do the same." Her heart can't take it anymore so,she taps the pause button and look at Joe.

"Why?" he asks, confused why she's not watching the video anymore "I don't need to finish it." The old couple look at each other than to their grandson.

"I know what she's going to say, good or bad, the important thing is, she doesn't want me to go." The brunette is smiling while tears flows in her cheeks "and she doesn't need to say it to me twice."

She gives back the phone to Joe and hugs the young man "Thank you." She said when she broke the hug and Joe smiles at her. Jennie looks at the old couple "Have a safe flight."

The brunette starts to run when the old woman calls her name again, she stops and looks at her "Love her like there's no tomorrow and don't ever let her go."

Jennie smiles at her and didn't waste any time to find her wife. She run faster than she could, looking from left to right, shouting her wife's name, hoping that she's still inside.

"Chaeyoung!" she yelled once again as she caught some bystander's attention "Fuck!" she combs her hair using her right hand when she sees an information booth. An idea pop into her mind, she knows that she can just go back to Chaeyoung's house, but the latter made an effort to go to the airport and stop her from leaving.

When she reaches the booth, the two women who are sitting inside looks at her with worried look on their faces, they recognize her as Jennie Kim, the famous music producer and singer.

"Ms. Kim, are you alright?" one of the women asks "Yes I am... but I need your help with something."

"S-sure Miss, what can we do to help?"

MEANWHILE...

The security personnel are escorting the girls towards the exit, their boss who is walking beside the redhead felt pity for her. When he found out about the situation, he helped his men search for the girls and found the redhead poured her heart out with the wrong person.

"I uhm, I'm sorry." He said when they are near the exit, Chaeyoung just look at him and give him a small smile "Whatever happens, I know your wife will be back."