Chapter 29

MALIBU BEACH

A pair of brown eyes are watching all the people walk pass by her carrying things like plates, a tray of glasses, chairs and other stuff they needed that day. She wanted to help but her friends wouldn't allow her. Why?

She's too nervous and she's panicking! Her best friend, Irene gave her a task, a simple task to help the staff to lay down the carpet. Simple, isn't it? But no, she keeps on changing her mind about the color. She changes it from red to blue then to white, she even asks for a green one! So, Irene told her to find something to do and she'll take care of it.

She saw Jisoo and Hyeri, they are both busy telling people what else they need, so she asks if they needed any help, but the two knows what she did a while ago, the two-brunette told her to ask Hae-in instead.

And even Hae-in refused!

So, there she is. Sitting on a chair trying to calm herself down while waiting for her bride. To kill the time, she fishes out her phone and sent a text message to Joy, asking for any update but the latter is not replying to her.

Where are they? I told them to give me a call or text once Chaeyoung's with them.

She decided to call her friend but it's not ringing. The brunette stands up and walk towards Irene.

"Did Lisa or Joy call you?" she asks

"No, I'm waiting for their text too. Why?"

"Well I sent her a text message, but she didn't reply. I tried calling her too, but her phone is not ringing." The girl saw the worried look on her face.

"Don't worry too much, okay? They'll be here soon." the brunette forces a smile and let out a deep sigh "Just relax, we're almost done here then we can start on your make over."

The DJ chuckles and nods her head. Irene watches her best friend walk away then fish out her phone and sent a text message to Lisa, Joy and Seulgi.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT ANSWERING OUR TEXT AND CALL?!

-/-/-/-

MEANWHILE...

"I'm not going to wear that!"

The girl on her right side looks at the driver "Wear it! We don't want you to know where our hideout is!"

"No! Aren't you tired of pretending?! Your disguises don't work!" Chaeyoung said, "I know it's you Lisa." She added and look at the girl on her right.

She then looks at the other girl on her left then to the driver "Seulgi's the one driving and there's no doubt your Sooyoung!"

"You're wrong! I'm uh... I'm B1 and she's B2!" the redhead gives her a confused look "And who is she?" she asks pointing a finger at the driver.

"Well she's... hmm... Oh she's the rat in a hat!" the driver groans and there's no way Chaeyoung would believe that "What? You don't watch the show Bananas in Pyjama's when you were little?"

"You're unbelievable!" the girl on the left said. The blonde girl looks at Chaeyoung "Wear it!" and place a small black sack on her lap she throws back a while ago, the lawyer takes it on her lap, but there's no way she's going to wear it over her head.

Okay you ask for it!

She looks to her right and left then without a word, she reaches out for the driver and hold on to the steering wheel. The car starts to swerve from left to right.

"We're going to crash! We're going to crash!" Lisa shouted but then Joy slaps her on the shoulder "Stop shouting and help me!"

The two tries to pull Chaeyoung away from the steering wheel "Guys come on! A little help here!" Seulgi shouted.