Chapter 12

"You've got to be kidding me!" Jennie smiles at the thought of Jisoo's partner, the latter looks at Joy who high-five her partner when the brunette sits on the sofa. She then looks at Chaeyoung who is shock to know that her wife is her partner.

"So red, Jennie's your partner, are you ready to lose?" Lisa asks her, she looks at Jennie who is smiling at her "Don't you worry my love; I'm the queen of charades! We're going to beat them!"

Hyeri and Irene look at each other, Chaeyoung, Lisa and Joy did the same; they know that the DJ doesn't know how to play any games, well except for the games on her phone.

"Okay so the teams are Aunt Irene-Hyeri, Aunt Seulgi-Lisa, Aunt Jisoo-Joy then my mommies. Do I have to explain the mechanics?"

The girls shook their heads including Jennie but she stops when she realizes she doesn't know how to play the said game "Ah I think you still need to explain the mechanics baby. Some of them don't know how to play it."

"Some of them? You're the only one who doesn't have any idea, Jennie." Irene says "How come you say you're the queen of charades?" Chaeyoung asks her.

"Oh yes, she is the queen, queen of the loser." Jennie glares at Lisa as Seulgi laughs but stops when the smaller brunette looks at her too.

"Okay if there's no more question, can we start the game?" the girls nods their heads at the little girl standing in the center. Ella goes to the side and took the other box "So who's going first?" Jennie was about to raise her hand when Chaeyoung stops her.

"Any volunteers?" Ella asks once more then Hyeri stands up "Since no one wants to go first, we'll volunteer, is that okay with you Rene?"

"Sure, you'll act, I'll guess?" the brunette nods her head, walks towards Ella and places her hand inside the box "Oh before I forgot our category is about 21st century movie. You can tell the genre written on top of the title to give your partner a clue."

Hyeri smiles at the little brunette and unfolds a piece of paper she's holding. A big grin on her face starts to show while reading what's written on it "Musical and Comedy" she says then looks at Irene.

"Okay ladies, timer starts now!" Ella shouted. Hyeri held up two fingers telling Irene that it has two words, the blonde nods her head then her partner points at her index finger to tell Irene that she's going to act the first word.

"Okay first word." Irene waits for her partner to move, Hyeri stands straight and places her right hand on her hips and starts to dance while her left hand is holding an imaginary mic.

"I know that one! I know that one!" Seulgi excitedly says, if ever Irene won't get the correct answer, one of the other teams can steal it. Irene furrows her eyebrows as Hyeri continues to show her the dance moves.