But Chaeyoung's grip on the steering wheel is too strong, so Lisa being Lisa wraps her arms on the redhead's waist and pull her with all her might. Still panicking, Seulgi tries to regain control of the steering wheel and instead of slowing down the car, she steps hard on the brakes, so the car abruptly stops in the middle of the road which cause for Lisa to lose balance and make Chaeyoung hit her head on the window.

The girls catch their breaths first when Lisa notices that Chaeyoung is not moving.

"Chaeyoung?" she asks and poke the redhead, Joy who looks at them widen her eyes in horror "Jennie's going to kills us!" she said.

-/-/-/-

ONE HOUR BEFORE THE CEREMONY...

Everything is set for the renewal of vows of Jennie and Chaeyoung. The brunette is so happy to see the outcome of all their hard work especially those past months of planning it to perfection. She's ready and just waiting for her bride to arrive. They finally receive a text from Joy informing them that they'll be at the venue in twenty minutes.

"Okay so you stay here for a while, relax and feel the moment. You and Chaeyoung will renew your vows and the two of you will be together forever." Hyeri told her while she's placing some make up in her bag.

"Do you... do you think Chaeyoung will be mad at me?" the brunette asks, "Mad at you for what?"

"For you know, not telling her about this."

"Of course not, this is different okay? You want to surprise her that's why you keep it from her, it's not a big deal."

Jennie gives her a small smile and nods her head "Yeah, you're right."

The brunette smiles at her and walks to the door, she stops and looks at her friend "She's going to love this, I'm sure." The DJ bit her lower lip and watch her friend leave.

She then looks at herself on the mirror 'Just a couple more minutes. You can do this.' She smiles as she remembers what happened at the airport one year ago.

-FLASHBACK-

The DJ looks at her watch and saw that it's time for her to board the plane, she places her Nike backpack on her back once again and starts to walk though she keeps hoping that Chaeyoung will show up and stop her from leaving.

'Who am I kidding? She's mad at me and I know she's had enough.' She blinks her eyes a few times, so she won't cry. She continues walking when she saw an old couple and perhaps their grandson watching something on his phone.

"Poor girl, I hope Jennie will contact her." She furrows her eyebrows and finds herself walking towards them "I hope we can post it, who knows, one of Jennie's friend might recognize the redhead and tell her about this." The old man said.

"We can't grandpa, we didn't ask her permission." The grandson answered then look up and saw a brunette looking at them. The old couple also looks at her, the brunette opens her mouth then closes it, opens it once more and let out a deep sigh.

"Sorry. I uh, I thought I heard you guys say my name." the DJ said "Your name?"

Jennie hesitates for a while, she's thinking that she's not the only person who has that name, but when she heard the word 'redhead', the voice in the back of her head tells her to ask.

"Yeah, I thought I heard you say Jennie." The old woman smiles and looks at her husband then to the brunette "You're Jennie?"

The grandson immediately checks her bag, the cap she's wearing and the leather jacket, "You're Jennie!" he happily said "Grandma! Grandpa! She's Jennie!" the trio smiles at her and the old woman pulls her into a hug.