We waited no longer than two minutes before I heard my mom and Maggie outside the door, I quickly open it before shutting it behind them.

"Whats going on dear? Your mom here just said it was urgent." Maggie says with her soft voice, her brows furrowed with concern and worry.

"Lucifer plans on killing Killian and my dad  tonight during the party. Eros and Addox are behind it, I'm not sure about my brother but he was there too.

She looked more confused, so I said the first thing that I knew would help, "Killian told me to tell you 'bluebird."

Her eyes went wide and she immediately started acting different, "okay girls, I'm going to lead us out of here, and then I'm going to shift. You will need to get on my back so I can take us to the shelter okay?"

Shift? She's not a hound... what could she possibly shift into?

"This isn't a time for questions, just go!" Vixen shouts at me and I agree. We all follow Maggie through the halls and into an old library, she pulls down a book from the shelf and like in the movies, a door opens from the shelf itself.

"In here," Maggie whispers. Leading us through the door of books.

We enter a stone hall with a barge flight of stairs that go down at least four floors. "This leads us to the basement, where we can find an exit door to the back of the castle."

Not wasting any time, I carefully pick up Jasmine and hold her in my arms, rushing down the stairs.
She winces in my arms, "I'm so so sorry Jasmine, I'm trying to get us out of here. I can't leave you behind." I pant, trying to get my words out while running down the stairs.

"You're fine." She groans, "thank you for not leaving me."

"I'd never leave without you." I reassure her.

As soon as we reach the bottom of the stairs, I realize there no where to go, no door, window, nothing.  Just walls of stone with little holes in them, letters beside them.

"There's a door, you just can't see it." Maggie smiles softly, probably trying to calm my nerves.

I watch as Maggie grabs a bunch of metal rods from the floor and begins placing them in the hole of the wall that spell out 'blue bird' and it all started making sense to me.

"Not many people know of this exit, not even Lucifer. Killians mother had this exit built here for her and Killians safety just in case they had to flee. It's been used once but I'm not allowed to speak of that day." Maggie says as the door opens after she placed the last rod into the wall.

We all rushed out the door which opened up to the forest, which might I add is dark and foggy.

"Like promised, I'm going to shift. Get on my back and hold on tight okay?" We all nod in agreement and suddenly our mouths drop in shock as we watch this little old woman, shift into a large bear.

"I was NOT expecting that." Vixen admits in shock.

Me either...

Maggie grunts at us in frustration, shaking her head at us to signal to get on.

My mom gets in first, so I can hand Jasmine to her so that I can get on.
We each hold onto Jasmine with one hand to keep her secure, using our Luther free hand to hold onto Maggie as she bolts off into the forest.

I watch as the trees pass by faster than I can dare to count them. So instead, I watch Jasmine as she breathes slowly. Her eyes just staring up at the sky.
She stays quiet, and I wasn't going to try and pry the words out of her, not now...