II Joleton's P.O.V

Start from the beginning

"He has only just begun training," Pupitar told me, while Torrocat chuckled and Gligar laughed. "Since he was born most of what he does is sleep. We thought he had no interest in anything else until he met Champion Wallace's Milotic. I don't know what she said... but it worked a miracle. Then again, he stopped training as much as he did in Lake Valor since we left that place."

"What could she have told him?" I wondered out loud curiously.

"Hear me out young one. Do you know the legend of this lake? You don't? Then let me enlighten you. Deep down this lake lays the Legendary Azelf, known as "The Being of Willpower." He endows humans and pokemon with the determination needed to face any of life's difficulties. So, allow it to endow you with what you need to join your family and become stronger to protect them." We all turned towards the, once again, sleeping Rowlet in shock.

Did he seriously wake up just to tell us that and go back to sleep without explaining a thing?! I exclaimed in my head, and by the expression of the other three, they were thinking the same.

I shook my head in disbelief and return to my cuddling with Pupitar-oniichan. Soon afterward we had dinner and went to sleep early. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. By morning, Paul had already left Pastoria City, claiming that if he spent any more time with Ash he would get infected. I honestly don't know what he meant, by from daddy's snicker, I believe he had already been infected. By what no idea... and I'm not so sure I want to know. Daddy can be scary when he wants to.

I, unfortunately, had to return to my Poke Ball, as the Alakazam had to transport a lot of people in such a long distance. But I did not care much about it, because when I was released, I found myself in the most beautiful place I've ever seen. So much nature and beauty in one place, it was breathtaking! Not to mention the feeling! The island felt as if it was alive! Is this the Tapus work? I don't care! I just don't want to leave.

I wanted to go explore, but first, we had to check in to our rooms and go meet with the members of the Aether Foundation. They were sponsoring this event alongside James' parents. So, Ash-oniichan had to meet them and thanked them for their help. Dawn decided to skip it, saying that she had a pokemon to catch. A Ribombee from what daddy had told me. I asked Ash-oniichan to show me a picture of it on his Pokedex. They were so cute for being bug-type pokemon! I can't wait to see one! Catch one fast Dawn!

"It's an honor to meet you," a butler greeted us at the door of a wonderful mansion. "I am Hobbes, the Aether Family's Head Butler. If you would follow me please, I'll take you to Madam Lusamine. She is already here alongside her daughter Miss Lillie, Wicke, the assistant branch chief of Aether Foundation's Aether Paradise, and Professor Burnet."

"Thank you," Ash-oniichan replied with a bright smile. Although I could feel his uncomfort, he does not like wearing his suit. Even though, he looks very good in it.

"You can take your pokemon to the pokemon playground behind the mansion, I'm sure they'll have a great time there while you are in the meeting." Hobbes offered.

"Of course," Ash-oniichan replied, tensing slightly, while Riley-oniichan and Lucario-oniichan stepped closer to him.

My ears perked at that. Meeting? Wasn't this supposed to be just a greeting? I did what my daddy and Ash-oniichan taught me and allowed my senses to spread out. I did not sense any hidden danger, so that did calm me down a little bit. However, what stopped me from following daddy and Ash-oniichan to the office, was that Ash-oniichan did not look surprised about what Hobbed has said. That could only mean one thing, he already knew what was going on. But then again, why was I not told?