I love you...........so much

Y/n's POV

As a sob left my mouth, Jimin looked at me and his eyes widened. He quickly ran towards me and hugged me tightly making me stumble and flip our position. As soon as it happened, a gunshot was heard. I opened my eyes in horror just to see Jimin staring at me lovingly.

Jimin : I-i l-love y-you. (whisper)

Y/n : J-jimin!?

Jimin : B-boo-o l-loves you s-so mu-uch, p-prin-cess.

After he said that I felt a weight on me. I became confused and scared. Please god, don't tell me what I am thinking is true. Tears left my eyes. I hugged him back still standing. I moved my hand shakily on his back. I found blood! No! It can't be!!

No one's POV

Jimin put his chin on your shoulder crying in pain and happiness. He kept his promise to protect his love. You fell on you knees still hugging him in your embrace. Everyone except Jia and Mrs Park rushed towards you two. You were speechless. Your eyes were stuck in your love who was resting on your lap in your warm embrace looking at you with pure love with a weak smile. Tears were flowing non stop from your eyes.

Jin : Oh my god!! Hoseok! Call the ambulance!

J-hope : Yeah!

Taehyung : Please, stay strong, buddy.

Jimin : (still looking at Y/n) D-don't w-worry, guys. I'll b-be fi-ine. Y-y/n-ie, m-my b-baby, d-don't c-cry, i-it hurts.

Namjoon looked behind you just to see Mrs Park sitting on the floor looking at the gun in her hand mumbling sorry. Yes, she is the one who tried to shoot you but ended up hurting her own son. You slowly touched Jimin's one cheek.

Y/n : D-does me c-crying h-hurt y-you more t-than a b-bullet? (whisper)

Jimin slowly nodded his head.

Y/n : P-please, don't c-close your e-eyes. E-everything will be f-fine. (shaky voice) Pl-lease.

Jimin : C-can y-you ple-ease do m-me a fav-vour?

Y/n : I-I'll do i-it. J-just te-ell me w-what.

Jimin : K-kiss me l-like you u-used t-to.

You bent down and slowly yet softly kissed his forehead still crying very hardly.

Jimin smiled weakly through pain. You felt your chest tightening and twisting.

Jimin : I-i m-missed it. I-i l-love y-you........
.............s-so mu-uch.

Hearing this you bursted into cry. You started to cry loudly. Jungkook came and hugged you. Then, the ambulance came and took him.

 Then, the ambulance came and took him

Time Skip, at the hospital

Y/n was sitting on the bench continuously crying and blaming herself. J-hope was patting her back. Taehyung and Namjoon went to police station and the others were at the hospital.