We will do it all together-2

Jimin : (sigh and think for sometime) Okay, I will come with her in Jin hyung's mansion next week.

Jin : WHAT?!? You will bring her the day after tomorrow!

Jimin : But hyu-

Namjoon : Do you need a whole damn week to pack your and her stuffs?(pissed)

Jimin : Okay okay, I'll bring her here tomorrow and we will go there together the next day, is that okay?
Taehyung : More then okay.

J-hope : I'm soooo happy! Our Y/n-ie is going to stay with us!(excited)

Jungkook : (chuckles) She will be really happy to know that.

Jin : (smiles) Right.

I was thinking of telling them the truth about Y/n being my kidnapper. After all, they are my best friends, my brothers. I literally shared my every secrets with them. I can't hide it from them anymore. I just hope they don't hate my baby.

Jimin : Guys, I-I want t-tell you s-something.

Yoongi : (confused) What is it, Jimin? And why are you stuttering?

Jimin : Well...................

Jin : Just tell it, bro! Why hesitate with us?

Jimin : Aaaah..................(sigh) Y/n was not kidnapped with me. She was the one who kidnapped me. But, trust me guys, she isn't like those other kidnappers. She treated me like a king. She isn't bad at all, I swear.

I nervously looked at them expecting them to be shocked, sad, angry but, ..............they were looking NORMAL. They all we're silent but calm. I got confused and nervous.

Jimin : U-ummm,.......... W-why aren't y-you-

Namjoon : So,..... Finally you thought of telling us the truth.(calm)

I got even more confused.

Jimin : W-what?

J-hope : (sighs) We all knew it from the beginning, Jimin-ah.

I became hella shocked and confused. They were looking serious.

Jimin : H-how?

Taehyung : Well, let me tell you what happened that day when you went back to Y/n's house.

Flashback

Taehyung's POV

I am not understanding anything. Jimin suddenly got lost for one year and now, he suddenly came back saying that he was kidnapped. One more thing he doesn't even know the kidnapper's name, he didn't even see the kidnapper's face. And also, he is behaving very strange this one week after coming back. He is always lost in his thoughts. I think I should keep an eye on him.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I saw Jimin walking out of the house in a hurry. I called him but he didn't seem to notice me. So, I secretly went behind him and started to follow him. I saw him going in a house as I also entered. He was screaming someone's name happily. Then I saw him entering a room. I found a place to hide and secretly peaked through the door I saw him hugging a girl who was crying. Then, he picked her up and started walking towards the exit. So, I hurriedly hid in the bathroom. After he went out, I followed him and saw that he was going in a hospital. He was crying very hardly nonstop. I feel very bad and decided to stay. After some time, the doctor came and talked with him. After that, he kneeled on the floor and started crying more hard. I wasn't understanding anything, "Who is that girl?","How does he know her?","And why is he crying?", "What even happened to her?" Then, he went to the girl's room. I noticed he left a diary on the bench so I took it and started reading it. At first, I became angry at the girl. Then I entered his room and saw him sleeping sitting near the girl. I put the diary on the table, looked at him and the girl. I went to her house in the room where she was and became very shocked to see the walls of her room. They were covered with blood. Someone wrote with blood, "Please come back.", "I am sorry.", "I love you." I felt bad for her and went back home. I didn't tell the incident to anyone. I thought about her the whole night and tried to understand her perspective. Then, the next day I told it to the others.

Flashback ends

Jin : First we were angry and thought of giving her to the police

Jungkook : Then we thought of taking her to a psychologist.

Yoongi : But then, Tae stopped ask by telling that she is not a psycho or something she just loved you and didn't want to lose you.

Namjoon : Well, she didn't have anyone to love her. And because of that, she kind of forced you to love her. I thought even if she is at fault, she also let you go even though it would hurt her badly and make her alone. She also has a very dark past. We can't put all the blames on her.

Jungkook : We though to not force you and let you say that to us when you are ready.

Jimin : So,.................. you guys,................. forgive her?

Namjoon : Of course! We love our little princess.

Yoongi : And also, we know how much you two love each other.

Jimin : Thank you so much, guys!

Jin : Aaaish, no need to thank us. After all we are a family.

Jungkook : Yes! A big family with millions of ARMYs, 7 boys and a big baby.

Taehyung : Yeah, and soon the baby is gonna wake up and cr-

Taehyung was cut off when we heard Y/n crying.

J-hope : You're right, Kim Taehyung, the baby already woke up.(chuckles)

Namjoon : Let me go to her.

Jimin : NO!....... I-i m-mean,.......... I-i am g-going.

Taehyung : Jimin-ah (teasing voice and teasing look)

Jimin : Aish, I can't with you.

Saying that I immediately rushed to our room to see my love crying. I calmed her down, pick her up and brought her to the living room where everyone was. As I put her on the couch, Jungkook immediately hugged her.

Jungkook : Oh, cutie, don't cry! You are a brave girl, right? Don't cry, champ.

Y/n : I-i got s-scared o-of g-ghost.(sob)

End of Part 16
We will do it all together 2