I'll never leave you

Time Skip

I did her makeup and tried to hide her bruises but few were seen. I then did her hair and also got myself ready. She was wearing a cute dress with leggings. Then, we went towards my car and I drove off.

 Then, we went towards my car and I drove off

At Mrs. Park's house

As we entered the house, mom came and hugged me.

Mrs. Park : Hey sweetie! How are you my son?

Jimin : I'm fine mom, how about you?

Mrs. Park : I'm good. Oh, and where's the girl you were talking about?

Jimin : Here is she eomma. Y/n-ie, this is my mom, your aunty, and eomma, this is Y/n. Y/n-ie, greet your aunty.

Y/n : (smiles cutely) Hi aunty!(waves hand)

Jimin : Well, I told you about her disease.

Mrs. Park : Wait,...........SHE is the girl!!

Jimin : Yeah, why??

Mrs. Park : Don't tell me your choice is that bad!

Jimin : What are you saying, eomma !?

Mrs. Park : I am saying the truth. Just look at you, and then look at her.

Jimin : We'll talk about it later, eomma.(control anger)

Then, Namjoon hyung came and gave me a brother hug.

Namjoon : Hey bro! What's up??

Jimin : Good, you?

Namjoon : Good.(looks at Y/n) Hey, dummy, how are you?

Y/n :(run towards him) I misshed you shoo much oppa.(hugs him)

J-hope : My moonlight has come! How are you, Y/n-ie?

Jungkook : Are we the left out here?

Yoongi : I think so.

Y/n : Kookie oppa, Hobi oppa, Yoongi oppaaaa.(run towards them and also hug them)

Jin : My little sissy is here! I missed you.(joins the hug)

Taehyung : I am also here.😑

Yoongi : Don't keep standing there and join our hug.

Everyone hugged Y/n. The whole day went well. Y/n had so much fun. The one and only problem was mom. The whole time, she kept glaring at Y/n. She even scolded my little princess for touching the AC remote. I immediately hugged Y/n and comforted her cuz doctor said not to pressure her or let her cry. Or else, it may effect her mental health. Others also noticed eomma's behavior but didn't say anything. The boy already left after dinner. Me and Y/n will stay here tonight as Y/n fell asleep while crying earlier because of mom. I put her on the bed and tucked the blanket on her. Then, I kissed her forehead and left the room to find my mom. As I found her sitting on the couch, I took her to her room, closed the door and looked at her.

Jimin :(sigh) What's wrong with you, eomma? Why were you behaving like that?

Mrs. Park : Jimin, what did you find in her to love her?

Jimin : What are you saying eomma? She is nice, trustworthy, she took care of me when I was kidnapped and moreover, she loves me.

Mrs. Park : Do you think she loves you? No, she loves your money and fame. She is a golddigger.

Jimin : Do you even know what are you talking about? She has an immature brain right now eomma. How can she be a golddigger.(control anger)

Mrs. Park : Well, she is acting. Do you really think that she has mental disease? She is just acting to get your money.

Jimin : Eomma are you out of your mind!?!?

Mrs. Park : No dear I'm not out of my mind but YOU are. You are too blind to see that she is just a slut-

Jimin :(shout) SHUT UP EOMMA!! What do you think you are saying!?!?

Mrs. Park : Wow!! So now you are raising your voice at me for that witch. I really think she did a spell on you.

Jimin : Stop saying these nonsenses. I am warning you eomma. Don't you dare hurt her. She doesn't deserve that. And, if you don't want to see her, I won't show her to you!

Saying that I angrily left the room. As I went out, eomma spoke from behind.

Mrs. Park : I am telling you son. Leave her, you'll surely find someone much better than her.

I spoke not turning back.

Jimin : I'll never leave her. Never ever in my whole life.

Then, I went to the room where my princess was. I entered the room just to see her crying holding her teddy and looking for me. I quickly went to her and cupped her cheeks.

Jimin : I am here sweetheart. Don't cry.

Y/n : Y-you w-were no-ot t-there w-when I wo-oke up. I-i th-hought y-you l-left m-me.(crying)

Jimin : I'll not leave you, pie. I'll always be by your side.

Y/n : P-promise, b-boo-o?(sob)

Jimin : Promise.

I rubbed her back and made her fall asleep while crying. I took her in bridal style and left the house. I am definitely not going to stay where my love is disrespected.

End of Part 11
I'll never leave you