I used to love her, but not anymore-1

Time Skip, Next morning

I opened my eyes as the sunshine (not our hobi) hitting my face and saw my angel sleeping on my chest. I kissed her head and slowly whispered in her ear while gently rubbing her back.

Jimin : Hey cutie pie, wake up.

Y/n : Ummm......... Jiminie.....5 minutes more.(sleepy voice)

Jimin : Okay, but just 5 minutes.

Y/n : Hmmm.

5 minutes later

Jimin : C'mon pitch, it's wakey wakey time, wake up my baby.

Y/n : Okhie, boo.

She slowly got up from me but again laid down on the bed giggling. Aish, this girl!!

Jimin : Yaah, don't be a naughty girl, wake up.

Y/m : (giggles) Okhie.

I got up and was about to go when she held the end of my t-shirt. I looked at her to see her pouting.

Jimin : What is it, baby?

Y/n : You forgot, boo.(pouts)

Jimin : What?

Y/n : Morning kissue, I saw in the TV. Husband wife kiss. And also, Kookie oppa told me.

Jimin : 🤦🤦(think) I'm gonna kill you Jeon Jungkook.👿

Jimin : Has my baby grown up so much?

I took her in my embrace and kissed her forehead.

Y/n : Not here.

Jimin : Okay then.

Then, I kissed her cheeks.

Y/n : Not theeere!

Jimin : Then where.

Y/n : Here,(pointing at her lips) Kookie oppa told me.

Jimin :(in mind) JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE DEAD MEET!🔪

Jimin : Aish, sweetheart, you are too much young for that. When you will grow up, I will give you tons of kisses here, okay baby?

Y/n : Hmm, okay.(pout) Mochi, I want a looong hug, pweeesh.(puppy eyes)

Jimin : (chuckles) Okay, come here.

I hugged her tightly putting her head on my chest and my chin on her head.

Jimin : Now, let's go. Today, we will go to amusement park and then to doctor unnie, hmm?

Y/n : You will buy me chocolates??

Jimin : Of course, pitch.

Y/n : Yeaaaaaaah, thank youuuuuuuuu!!

Time Skip, at hospital

Doctor : She has improved a lot both physically and mentally. If you take care of her like this, she will become normal again in just 1 year.

Jimin : (smile) Thank you so much, doctor.

Doctor : Oh, not to me but thanks to you, Mr. Park. You are the one who is taking great care of her. Make sure to not make her think about anything and avoid her crying as much as possible. Make her take the medicines on time.

Jimin : Okay then, I'll get going.(turn to Y/n) Princess, let's go. Bye, doctor.

Time Skip, 5 months later

Y/n is slowly recovering. Mom still didn't accept her. She even brings many girls for me but I refuse them. How can I see other girls when I love my baby girlfriend. One day, at a family dinner, she even slapped Y/n. I don't go to mom anymore.

I was cooking the lunch when Y/n-ie was playing with her doll. I was checking on her time to time. Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. I went to see who it was. As I opened the door, I got a slap. I looked at the person.

Jia : HOW COULD YOU!! How can you have another girlfriend when you already have me!

Jimin : (laugh in disbelief) Aren't you with Taehyung? Oh, sorry. (glare) Didn't you cheat on Taehyung?(smirk)

Jia : T-that was j-just bec-cause you weren't there.

Jimin : Oh really? Sorry but I don't love you anymore, so please go away.

Jia : Huh! How can you do that to me? Is that because of that girl? How dare she steal my thing from me!!

Jimin : Sorry but, I don't belong to you. Now, please get lost from here.(cold)

Jia : Let me see that bitch. How dare she take you away from me?! Let me kill that mother-f****r.(shout) HEY SLUT! COME OUT!!

She tried to enter the house but I stopped her. At a moment, she tried to slap me again, but suddenly, we heard someone shouting "stop". I looked towards the direction to see Y/n-ie crying and running towards me. As she came to me, I hugged her tightly as I can't let her cry. She broke the hug and turned towards Jia.

Y/n : Hey! Why are you hurting my Jiminie? He issh (is in baby voice) a good boy.

Jia : Stop your acting ugly bitch! I know very well that you are here to use his money, slut!

Jimin : STOP JIA!!

Y/n : Why did you call me that? I am a good girl, right mochi?(looking at me)

Jimin : Yes baby, you are a very good girl. (look at Jia) Now get lost Jia.(glare at her)

Jia : HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM MOCHI!!

She then..............

End of Part 12
I used to love her, but not anymore 1

End of Part 12I used to love her, but not anymore 1