Let me go

After some time, you came in the room with a tray of foods. You had a smile on your face, but he didn't notice it as you were wearing a mask. You put the tray on the table next to the bed and sat on the bed in front of Jimin. You ruffled his hair softly.

Y/n :You know, I didn't want to love you that way. I even tried to move on. Not just one or two times, I tried more than hundred times. But, sadly I couldn't. I hated this feeling. I knew that I will never get you. So, I tried to take you as
my brother like other members, but, I failed badly. (looking down)

Jimin : What is your name again?

Y/n : (chuckle) You forgot already? It's Y/n, Choi Y/n.

Y/n's POV
Jimin suddenly held my hand. My heart skipped a bit. I looked at him with shocked eyes.

Jimin : Y/n, please let me go. I promise to
not tell about you to anyone, please.

His eyes which I love the most were pleading me to let him go. I thought for a second to let him go, but my psycho mind immediately stopped me.

Y/n : I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Saying that, I removed my hand from his grip.

Jimin :But why?(angry)

Y/n : Cause I can't live without you.

Jimin :What the hell are you saying!? Just let me go!(louder voice)

Y/n :Mochi, why can't you understand? I love you with my whole heart. I can do anything to keep you safe. You are safe with me. Why don't you accept?(soft voice)

Jimin :BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!!WHY
CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!! (yelled)

My eyes got teary but he didn't notice it.

Y/n :At least, try to love me.(soft)

Jimin :I CAN'T LOVE YOU!! I LOVE
SOMEONE ELSE!!!(yelled)

It really broke my heart. My tears fell down my cheeks making my mask wet. But, thankfully, he didn't understand that. I took a deep breath and spoke with a heavy heart.

Y/n :And who is that?

Jimin :Why should I tell you?(rudely)

Y/n :Okay, you don't need to tell me. My love, you are the only person I have. Please don't do this to me.

Jimin :I don't care.(cold)

Y/n :You don't need to, just stop talking
and eat this.

Jimin :I won't.(cold)

Y/n :Please, love.(begging tone)

Jimin didn't say anything and started eating. I kept staring at him lovingly. After he finished, I wiped his mouth and kissed his forehead. He quickly moved back. I chuckled and said,

Y/n :Don't worry Chim, I am not going to do anything except that. I won't even hug you if you feel uncomfortable.

He didn't say anything and looked away. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.

Y/n :I love you!

I said as I kissed his forehead still wearing the mask.

Time Skip to 1 month
Still Y/n's POV

This one month, I used to keep his food on the table when he's asleep and used to go to work early. I would come back from work at evening and passed my rest time with him. He still talked coldly and rudely to me and ignored me. Even if it hurted me, I wouldn't say anything.

Jimin's POV

Tomorrow, BTS is gonna disband. Watching the news, I got to know that everyone is worried for me, everyone is sad. I couldn't even say goodbye to my lovely ARMYs. All happened because of that bitch. I miss my girlfriend.

End of Part 2
Let me go

End of Part 2Let me go