Getting into trouble

Time Skip, 2 months later
Still Y/n's POV

These months also went like this, Jimin still behaves coldly and rudely, but not as much rudely as before. Now, I am walking in a dark alley where there is no one. I am returning from work. It was midnight as I had some extra works today. Oh, and also, I again started working on day shift as Jimin became like before. But still, I always try my best to spend time with him. I usually go home at 5pm. But today, I got late. So, I am going home alone at 12am. Great!!! Right?🥲 To be honest, I am really scared right now.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone grabbed a knife on my throat and put his another hand around my shoulders. I was about to scream when he put his hand on my mouth. He whispered something in my ear.

Man :Give me everything you have right
now and I will let you go.(whisper)

I took a deep breath and spoke.

Y/n :I am telling you nicely, stop what
are you doing right now or else
you'll regret it.

Man :Oh!!!! I am Soo scared!(said in a
dramatic way and laughed evilly)
Your talk won't work on me girl. Do
as I said or be ready to die.(smirks)

Y/n :So you won't listen right?(smirk)
Okay then, let the game begin!!

As soon as I said that, I kicked on his male point very hard. He screamed and let go of me. Then I turned around and punched him on his face. He stumbled and looked at me angrily. I was about to punch him again when he caught my and tried to stab me on my stomach. As I tried to dodge it, I was late so I got a huge cut on the side of my stomach. I hissed in pain but then kicked him on his face hard. But, by doing that, his knife made a cut on my arm. But I could bear the pain easily as I am used to it since childhood. As he was laying down on the floor, I kicked him on his stomach. Then, I sat on his stomach and started to punch him again and again. Without me noticing, he grabbed the knife from the ground near him. He then suddenly made a cut on my cheek near my ear. I immediately pinned his hands on the floor with my one hand and grabbed the knife from him by another. As he wasn't giving me the knife, I had to snatch it away from him and by doing that, I got cuts on my palm. But I got the knife out of his grip and put it on his throat.He looked at me shocked and afraid.

Y/n :I warned you, didn't I?(smirk)

Man :I am sorry. Please don't kill me!

Y/n. :That's what you get after messing
around with me.

I put the knife on the ground, got up and ran away from there. But, I was loosing blood continuously. I was feeling week. I was slowly loosing my consciousness. I slowly went to my house. When I entered the house, I thought about checking on Jiminie. So, I walked in his room. When I entered the room, he looked at me shocked and confused. When I started to walk towards him, I suddenly felt the whole world being upside down, my already blurry vision got more blurred, then I fainted.

End of Part 4
Getting into trouble