The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉

En başından başla

Their whole room  filled with different different kinds of toys and papers and mess now. Pallavi facepalm herself after thinking about clean.

Now both babies are looking for something outside and ask their mother cutely that they want to go garden again after remember again that they want to go outside .

Mumma...
Dada

Dadda... Rivu.. Ridhu...

Ummm... Aaaa

Daddy...

And showing garden.. And fake crying start after know how to get permission from them so both babies do there drama .

Both twins are greeted their thooth like they show anger that both want to go outside and they were not ready to take them outside, so Start scolding them in their baby language and jabbering in angry tone.

Pallavi and Raghav both shock seeing thier cute angry frown and talking tone.. Pallavi goes again scolding them but Raghv stop her through eyes and handling with calmness.

Raghv :- Rivuuuu.... Ridhhhuu...
Pyare babies hai...
Daddy ki bat manoge na... Abhi bahar
Nahi jate... Dekho koi nahi hai waha... Hum subah jayenge waha ha Bachhas.

Both twins are look at their father and not ready for listening any thing and now they make cute sad face to manipulate thier parents.

After that both twins sitting inside the camp and hide themselves more in and turn it and put hands on thier eyes and head down and silently weeping.

Raghav is watching all this and take both of them outside and pallavi follow him towards backyard garden.

Both twins are look through corner of their eyes but still looking down only.

Backyard Both babies are about to go down but thier father's hold is strong so they wriggling in his arms and Raghav put them on ground and they are smiling at him and now crawling towards the lawn area but again look back and come back to thier m...

Backyard Both babies are about to go down but thier father's hold is strong so they wriggling in his arms and Raghav put them on ground and they are smiling at him and now crawling towards the lawn area but again look back and come back to thier mother as she sit on swing.

They are also want so with the support they are stand up and now she has to take them up on her both side and started swinging slowly and carefully and Raghav sit beside her taking her and both twins in his embrace.

After that almost early morning is about to begin so they went nearly tent house.