The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉

Start from the beginning

Pallavi is also playing with them for sometimes and after that they are now play hide and seek game at night 1 am.

All three are hide and pallavi has to be find out them first.. Both twins are crawling fastly in the room and seeing them Raghv also crawl back behind them and hide himself behind sofa chair and here his one munchkin is there behind him and he is our Rivan rao.

Ridhubaby hide himself behind the curtains his favorite place.

Both twins are giggling silently and pallavi know about that and act like find out them first Raghav found and then Rivanbaby and ridhu himself come out from the curtains as he is impatient.

Both babies are really enjoy playing with thier parents and no mood in sleep so again whining about next game and now they are playing catching each other and all four are crawling behind eachother.

Babies hide themselves under the table, behind the curtains, in closet and behind the couch and here Raghvi are looking behind them from here to there .

They are not even tierd and here pallavi is hell tierd and her eyes are getting heavy.

Now both babies are ask to take them outside towards the garden.

Pallavi :-
Rivu ridhu dono ko abhi Itne rat ko garden me Jana hai... Bilkul nahi.. Chalo Mumma k pass aajao jaldi se dono hum yaha hi soyenge... Chalo jaldi jaldi...aao to.. Bahot late ho gaya hai.. Chalo aaj daddy ko kahani sunnane ko kehte hai.. Wo sunayega na story hume.

Raghav :-
Ha bilkul mere nanhe tazboos ko story me sunayega Pehle idhar aa jaye to sahi..

They are crawling towards them but not go to bed and turn fastly and both are playing in side balls box and and giggles loudly and stand up and than fall on eachother and both laughing loudly more and more as they are enjoying this new found fun

Raghav see this laughing uncontrollably look at their antique and capture all the moments in videos and pictures as memories.

Both twins are happily capture their photos and dancing and jumping at around midnight.