And she never did

When we last saw Wendy, right before the choir show she last saw us flying off into the sky on Hook's ship. Goodbye Wendy! We'd called to her. I'll never forget about Peter and Farrah Pan. She'd called back out to us. Not that she could since we saw a week later. But then after we left for good I guess we'd been a way longer than we thought.

Or he had. But he returned back to me every now and then, like he promised. If he hadn't I'd been devastated just like I had been the first couple times we'd last seen each other. I go to Neverland and back. I'm not miserable anymore, it wouldn't matter if I was my brother and my best friend would never let me act that way again.

But recently he wasn't back. But that didn't mean that someone else wasn't. But don't me ruin it for you. Let's go back to our main story. Wendy was married now with two kids of our own. Her eldest daughter Jane and her son Daniel. Both believed in us both greatly she told them our stories and showed them pictures and sang them songs. Jane always wanted to be the first lost girl.

Since I'm his sister, I don't count as an official lost girl. The time period is around WWII ish but as a little girl that's all Jane wanted. Look up there Jane you see that star there? Her mother asks her. Neverland! Jane cheers. 

It's happened once before and it will happen again, and as long as there are people to still believe in us and tell our stories it will keep happening. But now Jane is a little more grown up their father has left for the war. Jane was so upset. But she promised him that she'd take care of her brother and mother for him. Her Neverland dreams flew out the window and so did her belief in us.

However, I'm sad to say that the war lasted much longer than anyone had hoped it would last, not that anyone wishes for war, but for a child to have the need to grow up and give up everything, and the government has decided that it was best for the children to go to safer places it's no wonder that some like Jane have given up "childish" things like Peter and I and in Neverland.

Jane rushes home, there is a package in her hand alarms are going off London looks like it could use a little bit of mine and my brothers touch. But when I live all the way in Main with all the other OUAT characters. What could I had possibly had done. It's not like I can prevent war or bring her dad home. No one in the world probably has that kind of magic. It was her little brothers birthday.

They were in the bomb shelter safe house near their house. In side the package was a pair of mismatched socks. Wendy was telling Daniel tales about us. One she remembered well herself. The time that we or rather I should say my brother stole Hook's treasure from right under his nose. Now he can't hurt Peter or myself and he'd never want to hurt me anyways, but they still fought, but I expect nothing less from them.

Jane wasn't having any of it. She was all serious and grown up. I'm not sure exactly what kind of strange contraption it was she was listening to but it probably had something to do with the war. Perhaps some kind of radio, and her notebook. Kind of like my own but for not very fun things.

Come on Jane let's fight off Captain Hook together. Danny said to her. But Jane didn't want to play. She told him she had no time for fun and games. He reminded her that she used to say she was gonna be the very first lost girl. But to Jane that was a very long time ago.

When they were safe and Wendy was putting Danny to bed. Jane wondered why her mother would go and fill her brothers head with silliness. They're not silly Jane. She told her. It all happened. You've seen my scrapbook. It's all photocopy, you can't really expect me to believe that.... Hold on Jane.

There had been a knock on the door about the children having to leave in the morning. Once he left Wendy tried to talk to Jane about what was gonna happen, but she didn't want to hear any of it. She was so upset. She got into an argument with Daniel about how we weren't real, and her mother scolded her. In her room that used to be Wendy and her brother's it all looked exactly the same and they even had little dolls that looked like us.

Jane was so sad, and in the room over her mother went to comfort Danny. Jane couldn't stop crying, everything was falling apart around her, and when hard times were present loved ones tend to yell out against their other family members. 

Meanwhile, just like I promised someone was back, and I told you already that I hadn't seen Peter in some time. He came for me. Jade, if anyone shall come back and I'd go to Neverland are you planning on coming? No I think not Farrah, that's your home not mine. Suit yourself then. Goodnight Farrah. Sweet dreams Jade. Once more out in our room I still slept by the window seat with it unlocked and wide open.

The house stated to shake.... What in the world was that? Jade? Jade? No answer. I looked out the window and saw the Jolly Roger. No it can't be. I *gasped* in awe. Hook had came back. Why Farrah Pan its good to see you again. Are you headed back to Neverland? In a moment I figured I'd pick up some people along the way as little gifts for your brother.

I'm assuming I'm one of them. And I assume even though you won't hurt me you'd still like to capture me? You assume correct my dear. Whose the other? Wendy my dear. Wendy but Hook.... Before I could finish my train of thought I was captured. I'm sure you're wondering if its been so long how can Jade and all the girls still be so young? It's the town of OUAT of course we're all still young no matter what.

I was captured and put on the ship. And we left in the direction of London. But he wouldn't find Wendy. Not that he knew that. The ships anchors scraped tops of the roofs of houses, until it got the Darling house. And Hook was there to capture "Wendy" Hello Wendy. He said to her polishing his hook. Mr. Smee I believe you know what you need to do. They captured Jane as bait for Peter and we sailed away on his ship to my home back to Neverland