Everyone took a seat around the table, I gazed off towards the lake admiring lily pads and the water. I heard a quiet grunt before turning around to see Hunter with a lady bug landed on his nose. "aww." I admired. He made a quiet noise as he tried to look down at the lady bug. "Wait, let me take a picture!" I whisper yelled while pulling out my scroll. I clicked a picture, he managed to hold a half smile while I took it. "Aww, you're so cute." I cooed.

Hunter POV
"Feels weird." I mumbled. Y/N didn't say a word as she lifted a finger to my nose, in a moment she had the lady bug on her finger instead and laid it on a blade of grass beneath the table. "Shit, we should've brought swim suits." Edric groaned.

Your POV
"Are you forgetting who your sitting with?" I smirked while creating a spell circle. I pulled a pair of black swim trunks with a white drawstring from Hunters room in the castle for him, a blank bikini top with slits in the side and a pair of black boy shorts for Emira and a pair of mint green swim trunks for Edric, lastly a low necked black bikini top with high waisted bottoms for myself. Hunter managed to create a small changing room out of thin air in front of us before stepping in.

Hunter POV
The room was simple, four white walls, a white ceiling, a white door with a gold door knob. One mirror in front of me, slightly taller than me. I pulled off my clothes then quickly put on the swim trunks Y/N had brought me. I hadn't worn a swim suit in ages, probably since Belos made me learn how to swim when I was like seven. I kept one in the castle just in case though.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I glanced at my bare chest. I traced a scar across my chest I had gotten in a "spar" during training once. It was supposed to be a spar at least but they had been trying to hurt me. They left a deep wound in my chest, I had to go to Nurse Ami's. That was the only time and she felt so bad about it she pretends my streak of never going to the nurse's is still intact. It had been a few years since it's happened so it had healed but it was still there, it was just lighter now. I had been about twelve when it happened.

I felt my cheeks heat up in thought of Y/N seeing me shirtless. I rushed out of the changing room, trying to face my anxieties head on. Which only got worse when I got out of the changing room, the clothes I was carrying covered my chest part of the way but Y/N's gaze caught of my chest for a few moments before returning to my face.

Your POV
Damn, he was fit. Toned muscles, smooth skin. I looked up to see his flustered face, "You look nice!" "Thanks. Can you get me sandals as well?" He asked. "Gotcha." I replied while creating another spell circle, pulling though

" I replied while creating another spell circle, pulling though

for hunter,

 for myself,

for myself,

these for Emira and

these for Emira and

for Edric. "Good?" I asked. Emira nodded happily, Edric gave a thumbs up and Hunter said "Thank you." before moving to sit at the table. Emira stepped into the changing room.

Hunter POV
Y/N was talking to Edric, they were talking about baking. Arguing about who baked better or what desert was better or something like that.

Your POV
I had just finished debating what flavor cupcake is better when Emira stepped out of the changing room, black bikini top with slits in the side and black boy shorts on. She looked stunning as always. "You look gorgeous." I complimented her. "Thank you." She smiled. "I'll go next." Edric said walking into the changing room.

Emira came up and stood beside me, "Is this like the best or what?" I grinned. "It's the best." Emira agreed. "Hey, Hunter?" She added. "Hm?" "How'd you get the scar?" "Oh, uh fight. It was a spar with some kid and he uh, stabbed me. Left me with a pretty big scar." "That's crazy. Why'd they do it?" She asked.

Hunter POV
Why'd he do it? I.. had no clue. Why had he done it? "I, don't know." I shrugged. "oh." She said quietly. It was quiet for a moment except for the sound of bugs and frogs until Y/N broke the quiet, "Do you know how to swim?" She asked with her head to the side. "Yeah." I replied. "Belos made me learn, important life skill or something like that."