Get up on that stage

Your POV
While following him I noticed on both accounts he didn't follow anyone other than Belos and on the Golden guard account he followed the official account of a guard who worked in the castle. I clicked on the Guard's account and saw a picture of the two of them, his mask was on of course but they were closer than I had seen him to anyone. They seemed almost like father and son, he glanced over my shoulder. "ah, Belos' friend. He watches over me a little." He grinned. Did he really not have any friends in the castle like I'm sure it wouldn't be easy to find friends in the castle but.. none? I took a quick glance over his private account before putting my scroll away, he had two followers. Emperor Belos which was pretty expected and now, me. I would be one of the only people to ever see this, the first picture was him in a bedroom wearing the suit right now, he must've posted that while getting ready today, the next was at a grudgby match wearing a grey hexside sweater, his hair was much messier than it was right now and he had a wide smile. Thats all I saw before putting my scroll away.

Hunter POV
I watched her quickly examine my page, she seemed satisfied enough and put the scroll away. She went back to looking at me. "I didn't know you were into Grudgby." She grinned. "Ah, it's fun once in a while." I replied. "Let's go to a game sometime." She added. "Yeah." I agreed. I looked around the room for a second, a bad habit I picked up from Uncle Belos. Can never be too careful when a lot of the island wants you dead, then she kissed me on the cheek. "Sorry, couldn't miss the opportunity." She giggled. I just looked at her feeling my cheeks warm with embarrassment.

Your POV
I saw the red tint on his cheeks and knew I had succeeded. I took his hand in my own and put my other hand on the side of his chest, swaying us gently. He quickly got into the rhythm and began pulling me gently, walking two steps back, then to the side and forward repeating. The song ended and a voice started to shout above the noise of the crowd. "We want to bring some of the couples up on stage so grab em' and head on over!" A member of the bard coven with dark purple hair and lavender highlights that reached down to their waist shouted excitedly. I looked right at the golden gua- Hunter and he looked back at me warily. "Alright." he agreed nervously. I began to push through the crowd and hunter walked behind me protectively.