Touch

Hunter POV
"We should get food." I said feeling the awkward silence arise. "Yeah." They agreed reaching for my hand, without thinking I held it.

Your POV
I put my hand out for him again to take me through the crowd, there was too many people and it was easier for him to push through than it was me. He had toned arms and an authoritative presence that made you feel like you should listen to him. If he said to do something, it just felt right to listen and do it. He held my hand carefully, even when a girl would jump at him, he managed to dodge them and pull me out of the way swiftly as well. At one point the girl in the dark purple dress found us and dove at me but he spun me into his arms until his arms were wrapped around me into a tight hug and she knocked into a couple with red skin and sharp teeth that had been slow dancing who looked more than happy to teach her a lesson on manners. He didn't let go of me until we had gotten to the table with the food, I was glad I was pressed against his chest cause my face felt as hot as burning coals with the way he was holding me.

Hunter POV
I held them protectively against me, even though I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable I also didn't want them to get swept away in the crowds of people or attacked by any of the girls who have been clinging to me so I kept them close to me. We reached the table and they looked at me "oh, uh- sorry." I said letting go of them. "It's fine I didn't mind." They reassured me, "your cologne smells nice." They complimented me. In my head I'm practically jumping up and down but all I say is "Thanks ha, it's new." With a half grin. They picked up a cup and poured themself a drink, I followed their lead and grabbed a cup while they were still pouring theirs. While they were pouring it I noticed someone coming up behind them, who knows why? Dancing too fast, running from someone or another fan about to jump me? Doesn't matter, they were about to go flying into (Y/N), and I knew I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't let them ruin their night or their accidental matching green dress. I did what I knew I had to, I stepped behind them putting my hands out to stop them like I had a thousand times as the golden guard, a run away thief on the street or a monster that was rampaging town but this time felt.. different. I was, protecting (Y/N).

Your POV
I turned around to see him with a guy's head pushing into his hands, thinking about it.. I don't know his real name. He's still the golden guard, no one knows it. It was surprising enough when he revealed his face to the public. He was pushing the guy back but the guy seemed pissed off by this and kept pushing into him. He was standing right before me, he was protecting me from this guy. "(Y/N) Could you please step aside?" He said to me calmly. I did as he said, taking a few steps away so I wasn't right in the middle of the action. "Hey, I'd walk away now if I were you." He said with a laugh. "Or what? You'll get your little uncle to get me?" The guy said while looking right into the Golden guard's eyes. The guy was much shorter probably about five foot one but had enough attitude to be six foot six. With those few words the Golden guard visibly snapped, he hit the guy in the feet with his staff and when the guy reached at the Golden guard's ankles he jumped over them and swung his staff so he was holding the guy up by the back of his shirt. "Guard!" He called so confident it was almost mockingly.

Hunter POV
A guard who was standing near by but hadn't noticed the situation till now rushed over and carried the guy off. He hadn't done anything seriously wrong so all that would happen is he would be thrown out onto the castle doorstep. "Ah, sorry about that. Where were we?" I said teasingly. "Your drink." They replied. "Oh yeah." I said as I started to pour myself a drink. I pulled them back against me again and walked them back to our table, we sat down. "This drink is good." They grinned as she said it. "Yeah, Belos had someone search for the best in all the aisle." I replied while watching them carefully, their expressions were satisfying. The way they smiled when they talked, the way their eyes flicked between the scene around us back to me. I finished my drink and put the cup down on the table. "I won." I said with a dumb smirk. They looked at me with a jokingly annoyed expression. They chugged their drink quickly, "close second." I teased.