Chapter 38: At the Ball

Start from the beginning

He caressed my cheeks back, as I lay my head on his palm just feeling in his warmth.

"I'm here with you always baby, I'm a man.. I can protect myself," "I can defend myself if someone tried to harm me so put your trust on me, you don't have to do this alone cause this is us we are talking about," "It's only us in this relationship, we need to team up and be stronger together,"

He lean himself closer to claim my lips and press my body closer to his body as he sat up to continue our heated kiss that continues in a soft and passionate love making up in the air with no one disturbing us, and without them knowing that we aren't inside the plane anymore but in our own clouds adrift to our intimacy and devotion to each other.

The sweat that glitters our body shines with the sun touching our silently slapping skin, and the new sensation that we had felt boring before now felt intimate and sensible. His gentleness while he thrusted his hips and his shafts that enters me build up a growing fields of flower and how he kisses my lips softly while my softly muffling and silent moans makes his lips curves into a smile.

I had to hold onto the rear of the plane window to avoid getting more screeching sound of our the airplane bed with his hand groping my dome under my supreme sweater, and I enjoy his soft groans biting the hem of his shirt while thrusting his shaft in and out of me slowly.

I just love how smooth it felt like with his gentle hands roam my body while he continues to explode my inside bubbles with his hard wood and enjoying his scenery of me controlling myself not to scream, until I felt his hot liquid flesh inside me which made everything so special.

He return kissing my lips with his wood still inside me, and after few minutes of making out we wore our pants back before the captain said that we are about to land the famous island of jeju.

"We can do this, as long as we are together"

— 한 리사 —

"Ms Han! Jungkook! please look here!"

We bow our heads to the cameras that blinds us and turn around to start walking to the hallway that leads us to the  ball, we stopped at the massive door as the announcer announces our entrance,

"Make a round of applause for Vice Chairwoman Han Lalisa, and her escort Mr. Jeon Jungkook,"

The door opened for us and saw the world leaders who attended our noble peace prize awarding earlier this day with a smile on their faces. We entered the room with a clapping hands of the audience and the flashing lights of the cameras.

"Now I can see the reason why Butler Shon insisted me to practice smiling while talking," Jungkook told me, with a small professional smile.

"I told you it's very important," I chuckled.

"Don't ever leave my side, I swear," I look up at him and met his gaze. "I'll kill anyone who look at you inside this room," This man I swear, I knew better the moment he went to the dressing room he won't just let this gown go.

He'll definitely wreck me while wearing on this seductive dress, after this ball.

As we walked towards our friends, I can hear them laughing at his remarks as soon as we arrived.