"Ne" they all yelled.

...

"Okay girls, so what do you want?" I asked standing up from my seat. After they told me I came up to the counter and ordered, I had to wait few minutes because the cash register run out of the paper and the girl had to go get a new roll.

"Hello" A good looking man came up to me and started speaking English. I mean, obviously he's gonna speak English we're in the US.

"Hi" I said back, to be honest I didn't really want to talk but I don't want to be rude and he seems really nice.

"You're very pretty, what's your name if I can ask?" He smiled, I could even say its cute.

"Thank you" I giggled "I'm Y/n, what's yours?"

"Oh you're not from here aren't you? I'm Chris"

"No no, I'm from Korea actually, I came here with my friends, they are sitting there" I pointed

"Well that's a lot of friends" he laughed cutely again "Why are you up here alone though?"

"I'm paying for our lunch"

"Lunch? I'd say it's rather dinner. So you're like crazy rich if you're gonna pay for all of that?" He laughed again.

"You could say that, but I just happened to have money, plus I lost at a game and I have to pay"

"I'm back, I'm really sorry you had to wait miss"

"It's okay, so how much?" I asked pulling out my card.

"238$"

"Oh fuck" Chris said "I'm sorry" I gave her the card but she just told me to swipe it myself. "I'll be just having a glass of water, I have 2$"

"Water is free here sir" The girl said as he became red.

"Oh, then I'll be having that thank you" Chris said and hid those 2 dollars into his jeans pocket.

"Are you hungry Chris?"

"Kinda, but I'll be fine I'm going home to my family Tommorow, I'll eat something there, or I'll buy something in Walmart" He shrugged.

"Let me buy you a dinner, you can't starve yourself, you have to eat" He denied my offer but I pressed. "Fine I'll just buy you a pizza, if you don't want me to spend so much on you" I turned to the girl "One big cheese pizza"

"Yes ma'am, that will be 12$" I handed her the cash this time and she gave me the receipt.

• On the other side of the restaurant •

"Tzuyu stop throwing daggers at that guy" Jihyo said and the maknae stopped for a few seconds to look at her leader, but then she went back immediately to you and him. This time her blood boiling, because you two were hugging. She looked away, and looked at the table.

"Why is she even talking to him? Did she forget she's with us? She was supposed to just pay and come back? What's taking so long? And why are they flirting?"

"Calm down Chewie, they are just talking"

"Just talking my ass" Tzuyu rolled her eyes crossing her arms on her chest.

"Is someone jealous?" the girls teased

"No..."

"You're so red Tzuyu, stop the lies. Besides you two are not even together, you can't be jealous if you can't even admit that you like Y/n unnie" Sana said.

"Whatever..."

• Back to Y/n and Chris •

"It was nice talking to you, but sadly I have to go now"

"It was nice talking to you too Y/n. Bye bye" I hugged him goodbye and walked away. I came up to our table and sat beside Mina.

"Unnie you're back"

"Yes, I am" I smiled.

"Who was that unnie?" Sana asked with a smirk.

"His name is Chris, he's really nice..." I felt a person glare at me. "Anyway the food will be here shortly girls"

.
.
.

"it was so so good" Momo said laying her head on Dahyun's shoulder. "I want a dessert" everyone agreed.

"Okay, wha-"

"Y/n, hi um"

"Yes? Ah, Girls meet Chris, I told you about him" they all said hi and smiled, except one, she just waved

"I-I just wanted to thank you for the dinner, again" He stuttered, is it because of the girls watching him "Thank you so much Y/n" 

"It's okay, you should always be nice right?" I smiled.

"L-let me make it up to you sometime? Can I have your n-number?"

Tzuyu stood up and stormed out of the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Chris, Tzuyu! I'm really really sorry, I'll be back, sorry" I stood up and ran after her.

We were in a restaurant really close to the central park so she stormed to the park.

I caught up to her and pulled her arm.

"Tzuyu what happened?" she stopped, I turned her around and she quickly wiped her tears.

"Leave me alone unnie" she looked up

"No, I won't do that. Now tell me what happened to you, why are you crying?"

"I'm jealous! I'm jealous of him and you, talking and laughing, hugging like you've known each other for years"

"But I don't know him, he's just a guy I met an hour ago, he's nice yes but nothing more! And why are you even jealous? I told you I like you many times, not a single thing changed. You're pushing me away so don't expect i will run around and after you like a lost puppy you want me to be. You're giving me mixed signals Tzuyu, you kiss me then ignore me, it's hurting me more and more. I don't want it if you're just gonna play with my heart"

"You know what Y/n unnie?" she said wiping the tears that already fell from her eyes.

"What!?" I yelled already angry at her.

"I'm sorry! I'm running away because it's something new for me" she came up to me.

Fuck, it started raining, fucking New York.

"I'm not saying that because I'm confused. I'm scared you'll leave me if it gets more serious unnie" she placed her head on my chest. "I've never loved someone like I love you, I wasn't allowed to and I was too young to" she looked up at me "But I love you, Y/n, I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you anymore" the tears kept falling out of her eyes mixing with the pouring rain.

"I love you too Tzuyu" I slowly closed the distance between us as she smiled. We kissed slowly as she kept on smiling. She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled me even closer. After few seconds we pulled away. "Never ignore me again"

"I won't, I promise Y/n unnie"

"Drop it Tzuyu, you're my girlfriend now"

"I love you Y/n" she giggled.

"I love you too Chewie"

I know I tend to make it about me
I know you never get just what you see
But I will never bore you, baby
(And there's a lot of lame guys out there)
And when we had that fight out in the rain
You ran after me and called my name
I never wanna see you walk away

And I promise that nobody's gonna love you like me