You felt your brain telling you to move away but your body wasn't responding in that way, you placed your head on his shoulder. You looked out at the pool admiring the way the moonlight bounced off it.

The silence was interrupted by Vinnie's voice whispering "I've missed this..." You sighed placing your hand on his thigh giving it a squeeze "I can't say that I didn't miss you because that would be a lie."

Vinnie half smiled as he kissed the top of your head "what happened to us?" He slurred out slightly laughing at his words. You kept your mouth shut; you didn't want all these feelings to come rushing out of you, especially because there is a slight chance neither of you will remember this tomorrow.

Vinnie pulled you onto his lap so that you were straddling him. You knew you shouldn't have been doing this but something about it just brought happiness back to you. Vinnie brought his head down towards your neck leaving small kisses from your neck to your collarbone. 

You breathed out remembering the familiar feeling of his lips on your skin, you felt yourself relax as his hands traveled down to your waist. His hands stayed in that place as he kept on kissing your neck. 

He pulled away looking at you "I want you right now..." You felt Vinnie's hard-on pressed against your ass. You simply just nodded following him into the house, you followed him up the stairs and into his room. 

He pointed towards the bed as he closed the door. You sat down on the bed watching intently as he came over he looked down at you. He brought his hand up to your chin then to your lips, he put his thumb on your bottom lip and swiped it slowly across it. 

You looked up at him, he groaned "you're so pretty, baby." He put his hand on your cheek leaning down to kiss you. He tugged you onto his lap then began to kiss your sweet spot.

You shook your head covering your mouth unable to help but spill more laughter out, his lips spilt into a sexy grin as he tugged you further down onto his lap digging his fingers into the sides of your thighs.

"Fuck- you look so hot like this. Your hair is all messy and you're looking at me like I'm something you want to eat." You giggled feeling your pussy throb. Vinnie hummed, finding it hard to swallow due to his cotton mouth. It's been weeks since he's been able to be like this with you, wrapped up in each other, just the two of you.

"I'd love to devour you." He smirked kneeling down between your legs, he then took off his shirt tossing it on the floor while you propped yourself up using your elbows. He smiled at you as he placed soft kisses on your inner thighs.

You groaned when you felt him reach your core, he pulled your shorts down. His fingers immediately went to your throbbing clit. He leaned down his tongue tracing your throbbing clit over your panties wetting the material. 

You moaned tugging at his hair. Part of him wanted to take his time but he also wanted to watch you cum right then and there. "Vinnie!" You moaned as you closed your thighs around his head. He used his hands to separate them as he continued to circle your clit. 

"I've missed you so much sweetheart... I've also missed your pretty little pussy..." He smirked pulling your panties down, he stood back up then climbed on top of you so that he was hovering over you. "Open" You obeyed opening your mouth just enough so that he could shove your panties into your mouth.

"Good girl, you look so hot, baby."

He moved back down in between your legs, he easily slid his fingers inside you as he began to suck on your clit. You threw your head back in pure bliss, you forgot what it felt like to have him in between your legs. 

Your thighs tightened their lock around Vinnie's head, your felt that familiar knot in your stomach "Don't you dare cum... I'm not done with you just yet!" Your sobs were muffled by your panties, you weren't sure how much longer you could hold it.