Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly

Start from the beginning

Obliging to his request, you sat down and waited as he went to take a quick shower and brought his extra clothes with him. Since he was used to staying at the shop overnight, he ultimately decided to keep some of his clothes over here.

It didn't take him more than a few minutes to take a shower and change into his spare clothes, making you smile at him frantically running around to get his wallet.

"Alrighty, I'm ready!! Let's go, [Name]-chan!!" He tugged at your arm and pulled you out the shop, locking it behind you before walking over to his precious Honda CB250T and swinging his leg over it.

He motioned to the back of the bike with his head while keeping his eyes down on the bike's body as he flicked in the keys, revving up the engines.

You smiled to yourself before walking over and sitting behind him. You wrapped your arms around his waist as Shinichirō made sure you were safe before speeding off.

First stop: Your favourite café!!

He brought you over there, and didn't even let you open the door by yourself. You were a bit embarrassed that he was going all out for your birthday, but then again... this was only once a year, right?

You both sat across from each other as he started, "Well, what do you wanna do after this?" He spoke while scanning through the menu.

"I don't know... Honestly, I was hoping you'd forget it and we would just work at the shop..." He frowned at your words, putting down his menu to talk to you, only for the waiter to approach you both, "Hi! Are you ready to order?" 

Shinichirō stopped for a minute, before smiling and nodding, "Yes! I'll take a plate of pancakes and a cup of black coffee!" He, then turned to you, "What about you, [Name]-chan?" 

You blowed a piece of hair out of your face before looking at the waiter, "Um, the [Favourite Breakfast] with a cup of [Favourite Beverage].." The waiter nodded before jotting down your orders, "I'll be back shortly with your orders!!" Shinichirō shot him a grateful smile, watching him leave before turning to you. 

"[Name]-chan... Why don't you ever try to just sit back and enjoy your childhood? You'll get old and wrinkly if you keep on worrying about work like that... Don't let your work or your studies get to your head... You're still young..." Your mouth fell agape as you wordlessly nodded and looked down in embarrassment.

"Well, if you don't have anything planned, then let me take you somewhere!!" You perked up at his suggestion and shyly nodded, "Sure.." He grinned at your words before the waiter placed your orders and you both started digging in.

------

Shinichirō drove to God-knows-where as you watched the clouds go by. It was a fairly nice weather, perfect for a day-out like this. Suddenly, you felt the bike come to a halt, and Shinichirō parked in front of a pretty shop with cute, and pretty looking dresses.

Your face paled at the shop, looking up to see Shinichirō grinning brightly at you, "Let's go in, [Name]-chan!!" He gushed but you fearfully shook your head.

Noticing your fear, he looked at you in sorrow and patted your head with a kind smile, "Hey, it's okay... We won't buy anything, just go in there, try stuff, and get out!! Doesn't that sound fun?" You blinked slightly at him before loosening your grip on his shirt.

He smiled and pulled you into the shop, watching as you gawked at the dresses that all caught your attention. A melancholic smile made way to his lips as he tugged your hand to a section which really seemed like your style. Your eyes shone with a light brighter than the sun, making tears swell up in the older boy's eyes.

"Wanna try one?" He softly asked as you turned to him in hope, "Can I?" He almost started crying at your words, "Of course!! Let's find something your size!!"

You eagerly nodded as you both walked over and began finding feminine clothes to your liking. Even if you couldn't get them, there was nothing wrong with trying them out.

And so, began your little fashion show. Outfit after outfit, dress after dress, you and Shinichirō seemed to be having a lot of fun!

Although by the end of it, you two were kicked out of the shop... but hey!! At least, you guys had fun!!

By the time you guys were done, it was already 7 in the evening.

You guys mounted Shinichirō's CB250T as he drove off to an unknown area. It didn't have that many people, and when you guys reached there, all you saw was a high hill. He smiled at you before you tightly clung onto his hand, "Hold onto nii-san, okay?" You nodded and he started leading you two up the hill.

Slowly wounding up the hill, you two did take small breaks, mostly because Shinichirō has very little stamina. 

But when you guys reached the top, Shinichirō pulled you over to near the edge, and as soon as you saw the area, your breathing hitched.

The sky was littered with thousand, if not, millions of stars. The small hue that each of them emitted encased the sky with an ethereal gleam. Each of them shone brightly, to their fullest potential as they accompanied the lonesome moon.

If only this moment could last forever...

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see Shinichirō-niisan holding a small [Favourite Colour] box with [Contrast Colour] ribbons adorning it. You felt tears well up in your eyes at his thoughtfulness.

Slowly, you felt the tears run down your cheeks as your older brother moved to wipe them away, "I sure hope these are tears of joy..." He joked slightly as you weakly nodded your head. 

He hugged you tightly, making you bury your head in his shoulder as he smiled softly and combed his fingers through your hair

"Happy Birthday, my dearest Astrophile..."